Thread: Being weird.......

Question Being weird.......

I'm having a weird week this week. I'm a very milestones sort of person. Some dates etc. have really aligned in strange ways since Daniel's birth and I thought I'd like to share some of my useless information. My DH does not find any of this stuff interesting, but maybe you will........... I won't be insulted if you don't.

I found out I was pg on the 14/6/2006 which was EXACTLY two weeks before my 30th birthday on the 28/6/2006. I happily plodded along until Daniel was born on Thursday 22/2/2007. Daniel's dad was born on 8/8 and his uncle (DH's brother) was born on the 5/5.......... I think that's just odd. These birthdays are not hard to remember.

Daniel turned exactly 16 weeks old on Thursday 14 June 2007 (exactly one year after finding out about his existence) and exactly 18 weeks old on my 31st birthday on Thursday 28/6/2007.

I suppose what's made me think of this is that Daniel turns 9 months old on Thursday 22/11/2007 which is also the date, 10 years ago, that my DH and I met and fell forever in love. 9 months is also how long it took for me to make my baby. So, he's been out as long as he was in............ *sigh*

Sorry, I know this is dumb, but I'm just one who really notices strange correlations in dates a lot. Or...... make up correlations in dates........... dunno.

Does anyone else have strange coincidences like this, or am I the only one on the planet?

Zander was conceived on June 20th & born on March 20th. This little bubba was transferred as an embryo on August 20th.

Yep I know what you mean

Yeah, see....... weird things happen.