Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: best item you bought for baby you couldn't live without?

I'd say my Fisher Price swing. DS loves it and it happy to chill out and babble to himself in there while I eat lunch/cook dinner. It also helps put him to sleep when he is really grumpy.

Oh and bibs, bibs and more bibs. With a Chucky, drooling baby I think I should buy shares in a bib company (lol)

Spring

I think the best things we bought are the rocking/glide chair for feeding, the LOSEC (reflux) meds (hehe!), the Angelcare under mattress monitor and one piece suits.

The things we hardly used were the Baby Bjorn (my back was too sore to use it), vibrating bouncer/chair (our DS wouldn't sit in it), two piece outfits & bath seat...

* rocker/bouncer that vibrated..DD had seperatrion anxiety & always wanted to be rocked so this was a god send!!

* Muslin wraps...She wouldnt sleep without been wrapped till she was about 6-7 months old so these were great as she was was a summer baby.

Thing I could of done without was the baby bath, waste of $80 and bassinete a waste of $500

I'd have to say:
    *My Bumbo baby seat
    *Motorised swing
    *Hugabub baby wrap
    *Phil&Ted's pram
    *Vibrating bouncer
    *and last but not at all least, Grobags!!!!

and all this stuff more so cause I have a 2 year old too, and need to keep Toby happy while I entertain his big bro!!

MCN (modern cloth nappies). Save a fortune (and the environment) and have the best dressed baby in town (his/her butt anyway!)

The vibrating rocker for sure, and definatly grobags, and then probably the playmat. Couldn't have done without any of those three over the last few months.

Also big fan of my grobag egg, even though many think its just a gimmick. I love mine. Maybe it is just coz of the pretty colours though?

ok ok,

the play gym thingo with toys above is a god send and will keep him occupied for a while, i too have the coccoon for the phil and teds and it was wonderfull but ds got too hot in it and I had to stop using it,

The hug a bub is very high up on the list, but one thing that might be a huge surprise especially seeing as I have a boy.

Bonds make thes little leggins for both boys and girls, they are knitted and stretchy. The boys ones are blue and are supposed to look like jeans. They are really cute but best of all they are warm, don't take up much room, stay on nice and easy. they are fantastic I would have loved to have some at the hospital just after ds was born, especially because it's less hassle to just change bottoms, oh and they could be worn with a nighty, for either boys or girls .

Great thread Dani!
    Thanks everyone for the tips. I am getting some good ideas from here.

Prima pappa high chair

kapoochi bag

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12