Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Sleeping bag

Oh the Merino Kids one sounds awesome!!! What a great idea.

I have grobags... I used them for Oskar and now Elijah is using them, so well worth the money for sure! I got the 6-18 month and then the 18-36 month ones in all 3 togs. I do love them and they have made things so easy! I did buy a cheaper one from Best n Less and also one from Myer and didn't use them after the first time. The Best n Less one was really small for what size they reckoned it was and the Myer one.. can't remember why but didn't like it.

I have tried grobags & didn't like them so much. My 2 are up for sale on ebay right now.
    I bought Ryan a sleeping bag from Best & Less (Baby Baby brand, $24.95) and in my opinion it's excellent. I love it and he sleeps comfortable, warm, snug & happy every night in it.

I tried Snugtime, Grobags and Living Textiles and my favourite bags are the Living Textiles ones, which IMO are exactly the same as Grobags, but cheaper and Australian Owned. You can pick up cheap second hand ones on Ebay or go to the Living Textiles website and buy brand new ones cheaper.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12