Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: THE BEST TOYS YOU HAVE BOUGHT 6mth-12mth!

I agree with the remote control for sure! Also some bubble wrap taped to the floor was also alot of fun. All the popping noises entertained my littly for ages

Alex is 10 months old and likes the toy where you hit the thing in the middle and the outside spins around with the balls in it, like a merry go round. Also the little tikes piano with four keys that makes a lot of noise. Any any blocks that you can stack up so he can knock down, I like the lego primos, but he's not fussed !

Barb, do you mean the Fisher Price Kick 'n' Whirl Carnival? Cause Lucy looooves hers as well, used it when she was littler on the floor to kick and now she can sit up and play with it in its 2nd stage. I bought mine after staying with my cousin who had one. Picked it up for a great price ($49) when it went on sale at Big W (RRP is around $80 normally).

Stacking cup - you know the ones you can make a big tower with and thenknock over togesther. If I had 1$ for every time we have played with these I would be very very rich!!

Debbie Lee Guest

A ball pit.... Gab loved hers... she still does!

Gab loved the kick and whirl too...

Once walking gets closer, a little trolley/cart thing is a must! Gab loves pushing things around.

Also.. she was given one of those fisher price pigs where you put the plastic coins into the slot (like a big, plastic piggy bank). It sings and counts... she loves it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12