Thread: Bumbo or Bebe Pod?

CatherineL Guest

Question Bumbo or Bebe Pod?

Silly question - But has anyone got any thoughts as to which one is better? The bumbo to me looks more snug as opposed to the pod. Has anyone had any experience with these?

TIA!

I personally like the bumbo better. I have the tray as well and love it. I still use the bumbo (not as often now) ....just the other day while I was in the yard so he was up off the grass.

how long can they use these for?

nix could get out of his at 6mths .... but i have the tray as well and he sits in it now to eat sometimes when im too lazy to drag over the high chair ..

but as soon as they have good neck control they can use it .. but i think 18mths is the limit .
    but either way you get a good 6mths+ usuing it ... its small so you can chuck it in the car when visiting ...

just dont let your baby near it with a pen ....... mine has artwork all over it now and i dont know how to get it off ...

CatherineL Guest

Ok - thanks guys!... So the tray for the Bumbo, is it available from toysrus too or is it something you have to order over the net?

The tray is only available off the net. Got mine off ebay. I think it's about $30 from memory??

CatherineL Guest

Ah! Sweet.... Thanks Cass! Would explain why Babyco or Toysrus didn't have a clue what I was on about.

I returned the Bebe Pod today and bought a lilac Bumbo instead... Now just to find the tray!