Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A couple of questions regarding Grobags

Just bumping back up again...

Jackson hasnt slept through since 8 months, I put him in a growbag two nights ago, and he has slept without a peep until 8am both nights! I got mine from David Jones, they are living textiles brand and only $39.95. I prefer to buy these type as opposed to the Kmart etc. ones becuase they are much warmer and rated according to togs. Jackson sleeps in the 2.5 tog in flanelette PJ's with a singlet and no socks, and a light blanket over the top (gets to about 8-10 degrees in our house at night) I am going to get him a 1.0 tog for the warmer nights. Dee I got Jackson the 18-36mnth bag because I knew he would only last the size down a few months, and he is fine in the larger size, he isn't as big as Matthew, so for Matthew it would be fine.

Brooke try Big W. I bought both of Kaitlyns sleeping bags from there for $9.75 each and they are great!. I just put her in thick jammies ...which have feet also from big W for $9.75 . Never shopped there until I had a baby!. The brand I think is Dimples...thing that is it ....

We have bought about 7 genuine Grobags for Amy in all the togs. She started waking during the night and we have had to put a warm grosuit on her under a 2.5 tog because she was getting cold. Her room is always heated. They are great and worth the money. I bought a few off eBay but then started buying them new as I would prefer that she had new ones. She is in the 6-18mth size now. The only problem with them is that almost everyone is different as they keep improving the bag. I suppose that is a good thing but if you do buy one it is important to try it on in the shop because of the different necks and some are really small.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234