Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help - what else can i do?

SossiGirl is offline Believes things do happen for a reason.. but sometimes would like to know what the reason is

Cass how you doing??

Kaiden is the going through the same thing at the moment, he is now sleeping on his stomach, its the only way he will sleep longer than 20 minutes.

Monday night she slept for 6 hours! It was great! But waking up tuesday she did the same thing~ The only way i could get her to sleep was put her in the car! Or carry her around with me...

Sonia - Izzy only last on her stomach for 20minz...

Here's to hoping its a better wednesday!

Im glad that you had a better night sleep i hope today i alot better for you if it continues i would maybe seek a little help maybe the m/w where you had izzy. I was thinking maybe a wheat heat pack that seems to settle Ella 9wks heat the pack up put the pack on your chest and lye Ella on it head on your shoulder or maybe lye on her side tummy lying on the pack if she has wind this will help ease the pain a warm bath will help too but i guess you have tried t hat let us know how you go
    kittykat

I'm gonna get her seen by my doc tomorrow, because she just dosn't seem to setttle. Maybe its just a phase she is going through... I've been so blessed to have no fusses up untill this point. My mum seems to think that its just a phase, but i'm not sure, she just dosnt want to settle even now i've put her to bed 3 times, within 10mins she's up again. SO i have her sleeping in her chair...

And maybe she's noticing i'm stressing alittle (My mums moving interstate - and even tho i still going to have heaps of support etc, i never really been more then a drive away from her)?!?!?! Baby's do have good senses!

SossiGirl is offline Believes things do happen for a reason.. but sometimes would like to know what the reason is

Cass how did you go at the Docs.

Couldn't get in... Troubles with having a great doctor - always busy!~!~
    But got in for monday... She's been a lot better today... But i still have togo to doctors for 6week check up... so i'll still get him to make sure she's a-ok!

Bugger.. Least your in for Monday just around the corner.
    Kaiden will be 8weeks on monday and has his needles... EEEK

yup... didnt want to go to anyther doc coz i wouldnt trust that theyd check her proberly... n i asking nurse tomorrow... coz i think my milk dropped too...

oh my! 8weekz time is flyimg by!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12