thread: How often do you give bub a bath?

Feb 2008
    Down Under

hey sterla,
    I was bathing bella every 2nd day because she had REALLY dry skin and the bath seemed to dry it out even more.
    Now i have started bathing her every night just before she has her last bottle (trying to start a routine) and she sleeps between 8 - 11 hours every night.

Nov 2007
    Southwest Syd

When DD was 2 months old we were bathing her only every 2 or 3 days maybe even 4. Now she gets one every second night

Add Sterla on Facebook

Jun 2008
    Tasmania

Thanks for all your replies girls .

DS doesn't really have a proper night time routine yet, but manages to sleep pretty well without a bath anyway. I tend to bathe him in the mornings (when I'm not so tired). I've noticed DS is starting to love his baths more and more. He looks around and kicks his little legs.. so cute!

Nov 2006
    Somewhere Over The Rainbow

laa has a bath appx every 2-3 days, usually every 2 days. but we find its much easier (and nicer!) to have a bath with her, she hasnt had a bath in her little tub for ages now, she probably only used it 6 times!

but, even if she has only done a wee i still wipe her over with a warm cloth (just water) and make sure thats dry before i put on a new nappy, to keep her fresh