Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Huggies fun car

I just looked - ours is at the front. Guess they sent you a backwards one.

hi everyone, just hoping someone can help me out here. i got my huggies fun car a while ago and everytime ethan gets in or around it, he falls and hits his head on our timber floors. so i decided to sell it on ebay and now that the auction is over... i can't seem to find the instruction sheet.

does anyone happen to have theirs on hand that they could fax to me? it would be much appreciated! thanks girls.

Nikbrad - great idea about saving the barcodes through the year. Blake only wears huggies for night nappies so we don't go thru enough during a promo time, but if I collect thru the year we will. Yippee!!

Amy loves her Huggies car. We have only ever used Huggies so we have heaps of barcodes.

Pixiedust Guest

I sent away for a playmat months ago...before munchkin was born...and I still haven't got it!

We got the car and put it away for Lucy (although I did have to set it up to 'check' it first! LOL)

I keep all the barcodes too, just in case!

LOL at setting it up to check it Jennifer, Zander is getting his for Christmas, but at his age I couldn't risk setting it up & him seeing it LOL!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12