Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ivy learns why boys are boys...

Silvia Guest

We call it vagina, I don't want to confuse her,I will explain the other things later

tiggy Guest

Yeah, it's just a vagina here too. I guess when the girls are older it will get more...detailed but simple is best in this house. When the girls were little and couldn't say vagina, they called it a ginee.

LOL T has explained to hil older friends what the difference between boys and girls is already . . . some people parked out front of our house the other day and got a baby out of the car dressed in pink ! T shouted out "LOOK MUM ITS A BABY" "A PINK BABY, SHE IS A GIRL 'COS SHE HAS A VAGINA" and then repeated the bit about her having a vagina quite a few times

OOOh Yeash a vagine here & a penis, but only Daddy has one of them in our house so far!
    Maddy does also call it her fandango(?)..

I have herad Maddy on numerous occasions explain how babies are made to her other school friends & her teacher & she shows them the "Where did I come from" book & talks about Penises & Vagina's!!

I know my cousin attended a dad & son sex ed calss when he was about 11 or 12. They asked if annoyone knew the correct name for a penis (they pointed to a picture I guess) & my cousion couldnt get his arm up quick enough, so he stood up & announced it's called a "Belana?" Which was what they called it at his place & my Uncle just about died, after that it was penis & vagina.... hee hee

Marks brother did a similar thing, sex info night at school and they asked if anyone knew what a girls parts were and he put up his hand and said it was a "yunya" Marks' mum was so embarressed and had no idea where that came from.

Very cute though.

In our house daddy has a doodle & mummy & Mya have fanny's or a vagina. I've always called them that from since i can remember.
    Mya has recently discovered her privates & always touches it when her nappy is off & checks it out when shes in her swimmers.
    She has showers with both DF & myself. She stares at my boobs & try's to pull at DF's doodle. I heard him the other day in there with her, telling her that it was daddy's doodle, not hers, she just gave a giggle & carried on playing in the water......i think he gets a little embarressed sometimes LOL. I told him shes just wondering what it is as she & i don't have one.

You know Astrid, I'm a bit the same, I wouldn't want to call the whole area the vagina either. I didn't really have any awareness there was an 'inside' part to my bum til I was much older, it just wasn't relevant to me when I was a kid, iykwim. I think the whole area was just 'bottom' til I got older, but I'm sure if I had come home with a tale about someone else and my bottom, that would be enough for mum, til I was old enough to learn the specific names.
    So far here, Riv has a willy, but I figure most adults know what a willy is anyway. It's the obscure girls bits names (like twinkle, wierd) that could be a problem I reckon.

And having a chuckle at your stories girls, kids can be so cute!
    I might ask dh tonight what he and his brothers got up to as kids :P

The funniest story I ever heard was my gf telling me she walked in and found her 2-3 y.o. son with his penis in the tap LOL!

*hugs*
    Cailin

Can't help myself, I do tend to use the word Fanny, but atleast that is commonly used, so unless your American you would understand what she is referring to.

Ouch Cailin. Funny though

tiggy Guest

Cailin - that is a classic!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12