Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: juice box holders

Default juice box holders

wasn't sure which forum to post this in.

I am looking for a juicebox/prima holder for DS so that he doesn't squeeze the juice everywhere.

The only one I have seen online is called 'dwink'. It looks good just wanted to know if anyone has used it or anything else?

I'd prefer something that did not have handles if there is an alternative to the dwink holder.

cheers

apparently the are cheaper alternatives other then the dwink i have allmy family and friend on the look out but i'm pretty sure it still had handles

Hi Rayray.. i have been looning for the same thing... Just the open square plastic box type... would love to know if anyone can find them as i have been looking around like crazy

It's been a while since i went looking but i got some of them from the supermarket. They were hanging on the shelf.

I got mine at the supermarket as well

Hey thnks guy I might hold off on the dwinks then and check out ebay and the supermarket!

Ericasmum Guest

Hi there, I am just curious and wanted to ask why it was you wanted the juice box without the handles.

I am looking at suppliers at the moment - and if I could get some feedback about the handle thing that would be great!

Thanks

I got some from woolies too

How recently did you get them from the supermarket? I have also been looking like a crazy lady for them and am yet to see them at Woolies/Safeway! I am so sick of DD squirting it everywhere and as equally sick of transferring it to a cup - what's the point?

These used to be all the rage when I was a kid and then they kind of disappeared for awhile. I will keep a lookout for you. Check ebay as well. You never know what might turn up there!

I have a dwink one & it does the job great. DD can almost drink a popper without spilling it now but when its full up she still cant help it sometimes. Great for when she was younger though!
    I will keep it for DS too
    I had looked for months for them & just gave in & spent the money on a dwink one.
    Good luck, I'll keep my eye on this thread to see if they turn up in woollies etc

Ok, I just search Ebay and there are two kinds without handles on there. One is collapsable though so not sure how effective it would be? The other looks good - I just bought one. It is "Buy it now" and there are 10 available (well, 9 now!). If you use the search term "Juice Holder" or "Poppa Hlder" it should come up. The box is $5 and the postage is $5.40... HTH

MG

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

i think Urban Baby and Bambini Pronto were the two sites i saw the DWINK holders at. they work perfectly, no spilt fruitboxes in teh car or anywhere else - love that. Oh and Fluffy Lime site sells them too.

would love to know where to buy them IRL e.g woollies, but have never seen them IRL. i get people asking me where i bought mine.

hmmm maybe i'm misunderstanding what this is..but is it like the ones that tupperware have???

If you want some more info on the Dwinks, you can PM me if you like.

smiles4u Guest

Question

OMG i must be slow as i didn't even know these were about ... Been going nuts with DD having the occasional spill all over her clothes when out (that's the only time she drinks one on the occassion)

I would imagine they are better with handles ?? (Any comments )

Are there portable ones that pack well/collapse in a handbag ??

SugarDust Guest

I have the Dwink holders for my boys!

Quote Originally Posted by smiles4u View Post

Are there portable ones that pack well/collapse in a handbag ??
    Apparentlt there are I think someone found them on ebay.

I was looking for the ones without handles becuase the dwink ones are too large for the primas we buy, so I imagined the box would slide around.

I was only looking for the ones without handles as thats what we had as kids.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast