Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Keeping socks/shoes on

mooshie Guest

i was going to suggest the stockings to, you can even get red robbin brand i think it is with the non slip soles on them

i also swear by the robeez shoes, i have both a pair of robeez and a pair of cheeky little soles - yes they are similar but i can see the difference in the price kind of reflects the quality, the robeez wash up heaps better (unfortunately after the first time i washed the cheeky little soles they didn't look the same, but the robeez looked no different) i also found the piece of elastic on the cheeky little soles quite tight, tight enough to put a mark over dd's foot even with socks on. you can get robeez on ebay sometimes so that might be worth a shot. both robeez and cheeky little soles seem to stay on the feet quite well and i love that they are sooooooooo soft almost like they have bare feet.

DS is fine with the socks but wants to take his shoes off all the time!!!!

Well, if it is cold enough she will keep her socks on, shoes are another matter entirely. Very hard to camp with a bubs that wont keep their gumboots on.

Well Zander is back in a phase of taking his socks off, to the point where we lost a pair at the markets on MOnday LOL!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12