Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Long haired mums with bubs!

I have a friend of a friend that had the cotton round the baby's toes almost cut them off! So yeah, very common.

I'm loosing hair all over the place. It's no wonder I'm not bald!! DH is ALWAYS complaining about excess hair (mind you, he seems oblivious to his pubes all over the bathroom - esp in the soap!!! LOL ).

Tigergirl1980 Guest

:smt043 PMSL at the pubes. I hate that sooooooo much, it's really ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.

I'm surprised I'm not bald too, I reckon I might be if it keeps going on for much longer.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Me three - handful off brush every day and not to mention our hairy bathroom

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Oh and hairy drain. I'm so sick of having to unclog.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

My DH does that little job =D> - even our washing machine filter has huge a hair ball

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Gee you're lucky. If I don't notice it and Ben gets in after me he stands in there (our shower is over the bath) and lets the bath fill up :fuming: That's when I have to yell out "Think you might need to unclog darl"

He he - I refuse to unclog the drain!! Thats dh job although he gags when he does it - hehe. He used to have long hair too so you can imagine what our bathroom looked like!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12