Thread: Lucie was Ned's age when I had him!

Default Lucie was Ned's age when I had him!

Ok so just a bit of a weird moment post, but Ned is exactly the age that Lucie was when I had him. I can't believe I had 2 so close together, I still consider him a newborn LOL! I couldn't possibly imagine having another baby and him as well at the moment.

I know that feeling. When Lexie hit 5 months, I can remember looking down on her in my arms as such a wee tiny thing, and realising Charlie was that small when I fell pg with Lexie. (There is only 13 months between them). It was bizarre.

Lexie is just on 13 months now, and I look at her and think "Oh my, Charlie was this little when I popped out another." !! I find it hard to fathom!

And as clucky as I am, I am relieved not to be just about to deliver another newborn when Lexie is so little........

I remember thinking that too when Angus turned the age Mason was when he was born!

I also get wistful when they grow out of clothes the other has worn *sigh*

I couldn't possibly imagine having another baby and him as well at the moment.
    Oh don't say that Soph! I have a grand plan of three bubs each 18 months apart LOL

I really admire you ladies who can have bubs so close and keep it together...

Glad I give the impression of keeping it together.........LOL......some days it all comes crumbling down, LOL!

Rory, honestly, your grand plan will be fine.

Dh & I chatted about this issue tonight as a result of this thread.

When I reminded him that when Charlie was Lexie's age I was popping out another, his chin nearly hit the ground in realisation. BUT, later agreed that it was all good..........& it is.......most days, LOL! xx

a friend of mine had her second baby 2 days before her first sons first birthday!!! Can you believe that???? anyway, she is coping well. it is hard at times but so is having just one! you just get on with what you need to do i suppose.