Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My poor bubba...

Yep I'm one of nickel's friends & both Matilda & Jovie have the wheezing after a feed. If it gets bad it must be checked as sometimes when they reflux they breath it in & it aspirates in their lungs. Different things helped Matilda, which don't help Jovie so its hard to say what works for one child... but for Matilda the HA AR thickened formula (NAN) was the best.

Annika's Mummy Guest

Thanks ladies

Unfortunately, Annika doesn't seem to be getting any better. She screams most of the time, but with more intensity just after feeds. I used to be able to console her by holding her across my arm, with her face in my hand, but even that hasn't worked really well these past few days.

The good news though, is she is up to taking around 100ml a feed again. Now, a baby Annika's age should be taking 150ml, but it's a whole lot better than before

Jade, im so sorry Annika is like this... i hope the dr can work out a solution for you... and to you hun...

Please let us know what happens after the visit to the dr/paeditrician.
    Very concerned for you.

Hi Jade, just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you guys and praying that little Annika feels better soon... I hope the Paed can be more help to you when you see him.
    All the best.
    :hugs:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12