Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So proud!

*shes knows that socks and shoes go on your feet and will hold out her feet or try and put them on herself.
    Hehe, Zander does the same thing!

I have also done an update on Tehya. hmm still need to get in and do one for Noah.

this is such a lovely thread - our BB babies are just so wonderful!!

I'm proud of Yasin because he's generous and always shares (even if sometimes he has a chew on his goodies before he offers them around)
    -he's so attentive to his brother and tries to hug him when he cries
    -because when his daddy comes home he runs as fast as he can to let him in
    -because he loves to read and he 'reads' to himself (he can even read with the book upside down LOL)
    -because he takes time out from his busy schedule to indulge his mama when she wants a cuddle
    -because he always waves bye-bye
    -because he's wrapped his daddy around his little finger
    -because he laughs at his own jokes and its so joyous that no-one can resist joining in

I'm proud of Imran because he's such a chubby little guy
    -because he's so very smiley
    -because he can roll over
    -because even though a couple of midwives said he couldn't breastfeed without getting his tongue snipped he's eating like a champion
    -because he's made his brother into his friend

Iam proud of Joshua becauseof everything he does, its hard to write them all down as its hard not being around him, im proud that he knows where iam in australia and points it out on the map to his friends, he can count to 20, he knows when he is starting school and looking forward to it, he only calls me mummy even though im not there, he tells me he loves me and blows kisses over the phone, i also feel very lucky as i ask him about a toy and then he says "mummy ill put it away and wait untill you come over and we can play together" and i tell him it might be awhile but he still insists and then sticks to his word.

im so proud of chloe because
    *shes such a good walker/runner
    *she has learnt howto give kisses
    *when you tell her its nap time she willgo and give everyone in the room a kiss then wave goodbye and walk to her room.
    *she knows how to wave goobye
    *pats her head when asked where is your head
    *lifts up her shirt when asked where is your belly
    *can say 'ta' 'baby' mummy' 'daddy' 'sargie'(the cats name)and a fewo thers

theres so manythings to be proud of

Awww girls this thread is beautiful! Can't wait to add my own stuff one day You should all be so proud of your little ones and remember that you are responsible for creating such little gems

This thread is the best - I can't wait until Lucy can do some of the things your little ones are doing!!

But for now, I'm proud of Lucy because:
    - she starts every day with a happy smile and laugh
    - she amuses herself for ten minutes in her cradle by herself whenever she wakes up (it's sooo cute to listen to her on the monitor)
    - she knows how to hold a conversation and will use her little sounds when I stop talking to keep it going!
    - she could roll over at two months
    - she could sleep for six hours overnight from three weeks
    - she loves her mummy and daddy best of anyone in the world!

How good is this, we've been teaching Zander to say please when he wasnt something, but he needed prompting (no big deal, he's only 16months). Buuut the other day I was making his breakfast & I asked "would you like some toast" and he responded with "peeeeese". Now he's been doing it all the time, goes to the fridge & says please when he's thirsty and everything.

*gush* he has the best manners

I'm so proud of Yasin because he can count to 10!!!!

Sarah! I am gobsmacked. You have one very smart little boy

Thanks Ally

Awww Sarah , that's adorable!!!

I've been meaning to start one and keep putting it off... so I'm going to get started on a list for Matilda!!

I'm so proud of Matilda because:

* she is so smart
    * she can get in & out of her clothes
    * she loves drawing and right now her favourite is drawing faces with eyes
    * she has just started liking cuddles
    * she can brush her teeth
    * everyday she learns a new word & how to use it
    * she loves the puppy dogs
    * she loves playing with kids
    * she loves "shower with daddy" time more than any other time of the day
    * she has a beautiful smile and shining eyes

New ones for me from tonight

Zander can now jump with 2 feet off the floor!!! Ok, so it sounds silly, but he has been trying so hard for a few weeks (even moreso since he's been at gymnastics) and he finally got it. So cute to watch!

Whenever we give Zander a kiss we say "love you" & a few months ago, he said it once or twice. Buuut as of the weekend he was saying "la-looo" each time after we did. Tonight though when I put him into bed and give him a kiss he said straight away before I did "la you". How adorable is that

Awwwwww soooo cute Sarah WOOHOO! He's a clever boy! I really need to do some more of these!

*hugs*
    Cailin

I can't believe I didn't notice this thread before! What an excellent idea. I love reading through all the posts!

I am proud of Emerson because:

* He is gorgeous lol and has adorable big blue eyes just like his fathers!
    * After just 3 swimming lessons he is floating by himself whilst holding the edge of the pool, going underwater like a pro and kicking his legs like he's swimming!
    * He has the most gorgeous belly chuckle.
    * He is already crawling.

Will add more I'm sure!

Resurrecting this one again..... Here are some new ones for Zander.

* He says "bless you" whenever someone sneezes.
    * He says "excuse me please" when he's ready to leave the table after dinner.
    * He sets the table!! I tell him to put things at his spot, daddy's spot & mummy's spot & he gets it right every time. I get in trouble if I do it now!
    * He tries to do everything at gymnastics, even the hard stuff.
    * He knows his name properly now & when asked what's your name he'll say "a-zaner" (hehe) and he also knows "how old are you?" "toooooo"

Hi all

Well Callum is almost 14 months and he, well I think he is very smart.

* Callum can say ta = ga but seems to say it more when he is giving us some thing. Not so much taking things from us.
    * Callum waves bye bye and says it at the same time.
    * Callum will go the the cubbard if he wants some thing to eat.
    * Callum will react to me or more so like a cry laugh when I ask him if he wants Lunch,din etc.
    *Callum will go get the ball if I ask him to.
    *Callum can walk down one stair. But if more then one he will go down on his bum or backwards.
    * Callum can kick a soccor ball and Ive just tought him to catch it in the last 2 days. WOW that was a hard one but we got there and he loves it.
    * Callum can throw balls and has been doing this for about, hmmmmm since he was 8 months or so.
    * Callum can say words like mum, dad, sis = sister, nan, bye, ta=ga most of the time but wanted to know when he will put 2 or 3 together.
    * Callum plays chasings.
    * When some one is at the front door I'll say to Callum "who's that" and he runs to the front window to see.
    * Callum closes all the doors and can now open the fridge

Im sure there is more but will stop there.
    BB have very talented children and lovely mummies!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12