Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Things that totally make you go *awwwww!*

Here is another sneaky AWWW from today
    DH was holding DD and bent down to get something from him bag....
    Unknowningly to him... DD in his arms was at the perfect height of the kitchen bench and stole one of the anzac cookies that was cooling on the rack... by the time he noticed it was in her mouth!!!

Sneaky!!! hehe

Ash, I want your kisses - I get big slobbery sucks on the chin or nose. And if I'm really lucky, I get a wet tongue up the nose. Nice... Cute though.

He started clapping yesterday, that made me go awwww.

Oh... I just remembered another one. DS does the sign for "all gone!". Hands out to the side, palms up and fingers outstretched. I'll say "all gone" and he'll do that action and tilt his head on the side, it's very cute!!! LOL

definitely when I walk past her and she puts her arms up in the air to be picked up! aaawwwwww!

My favourite 'aawwwwww' atm is when Punky is all nakey for her bath & I pick her up from the change table & as we turn around into the bathroom she takes a huge deep breath because she's so excited & loves her bath, god she's a cutey!!!

Ash, great thread!
    My aaawwww moment is usually first thing in the morning when I go into her room and she looks between the cotside and gives me the most gorgeous smile. Then the legs and arms start going get me up Mum.
    Bless them.

Someone at work said to me that its a good thing you fall totally in love with them when they are little it helps get you through the teenage years!!!!

Sue

This is a lovely thread to read through.

We play a little game each night as part of our going to bed routine - I go into our bedroom, get his books organised and then start calling his name.. he usually stops what he's doing, and you can then hear his excited panting as he crawls as fast as he can into our room, making excited little noises all the way.

I also love watching his face as he pushes his trolley around the house, he's so proud of his efforts, it's just gorgeous to watch his face shine with happiness.

And the way he imitates our coughing - if either my DF or I cough, a few seconds later we hear a little echo. So cute.

Have to agree with Sue....those first BIG, sleepy smiles that you get in the morning are just the best! and now with Leila standing up in her cot it is just too cute to see her peepy eyes trying to look over the top rail...awwwww.

and, yeah, the first time that she cried real tears was just so so precious. even now, 10 months down the track when those little tears drop, it just makes you want to pick her up and hug them away!

great thread btw! it got me thinking back to all those cute things that she has done and is doing!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12