Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tiny treasures photography??

Default tiny treasures photography??

has anyone heard of tiny treasures photography??
    i had photos done of my son through them in the kmart plaza and have since finished paying them off through direct debit ( $400) ouch
    but they are worth it!!!
    anyway i have since moved house and they were sending them out to me when i had finished paying them off.....
    but i have one problem i cant find their number anywhere i have looked them up on the internet, searched in the yellow pages, rang the call connect place i cant bloody find them anywhere!!!!!!!!!!
    i also rang the centre managment at kmart to see if they had their number... but they dont have it either!!??
    has anyone had photos done by them??????? any help would be appreciated!!!!!!!!!!

anyone at all??? lol

id ring kmart head office, someone there may be able to help you

TBH id be worried that they've gone under, its unusual that there is no contact numbers, i found an adress but they are not in the white pages! have you tried perhaps the ACCC?

i honestly dont know where to look!!!
    the most recent payment they took out was on the 6/6/08 so not that long ago....
    who is ACCC?

If you have not done so already organise mail redirection, so any mail sent to your old address will be forwarded to you. Maybe contact your bank, if the photo place has set-up the deduction then the bank should be able to trace it and maybe give you contact details.

They are still registered on ASIC, they are not deregistered or in liquidation. You can find out more details about the company, registered office etc, but this costs money. I really believe that all registered businesses should have an address listed on ASIC, even if it is just their accountants.

i contacted the bank but they dont have any details...
    i will go down to the post office and see what they say....

Maybe you could contact the post office and do a mail redirection. Then if they do send them they will come to the correct address.

ok i found their name on the ASIC website i called the white pages, STILL NO PHONE NUMBER!!!
    i called ASIC and they dont 'register' phone numbers!
    omg seriously someone has to have had photos done by them???

I don't have a phone number (been googling for you) but I have 2 different address's

If you google then it will bring up another parenting site that have used them.. you could maybe message one of those girls and ask them if they have the phone number on thier dockets??

Or alternitevly I think I have a membership there from eons ago and I could leave a message..

thanks, its ok i ended up looking them up on a job search website that was the last place i was going to look!
    and i found them and a contact number!!!
    talk about beating around the bush lol
    thanks everyone

excellent

Hope you get your ppics soon

Hey Laura

I had my DD photos done yesterday with tiny treasures so if you have any probs with the number again let me know 'cos I have it Hope you get them ok,I agree they are sooo worth it.I have my viewing in 2wks and I can tell Im gonna spend fourtune!!

yes i finally got in contact, and will be recieving the photos in about two weeks
    trust me they are gorgeous photos u will want them all!!!!

Good on you for finding out the number. Hopefully you'll post some up so we can see how good they are. lol

oh yes i will be doing that as soon as i recieve them!!!

Cafren Guest

Default tiny treasures

hi there!
    would i be able to grab the number for tiny treasures from you?
    i stumbled accross this website as i've been trying to look up their number for WEEKS now!!! and i'm sure my pics shouls be ablout ready!!!!

Hey, Glad you found there number thats great!
    My friend just came over to show me her photos from them! They are perfect gorgeous photos! I'd have to agree that the money is so worth it!
    They are comming back to our kmart in August and i want to get the photos done as welL!

Hope you get your photos soon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast