Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: tiny treasures photography??

candijade Guest

Talking These people need to advertise more... lol

hey stumbled across this thread googling for that very number . Ive been making payments and am trying to find out how much i have left to go. Can anyone give me the number please?

the number is 02 4573 6819

oh im so excited!!! i recieved my photos today BUT they forgot to include the cd with all the photos.... so i will be posting them up as soon as i get the cd!!!!

Can't wait to see some

adsum Guest

Smile conatct details tiny treasures photography

I had to register to reply to your question, it came up while I ws googling for the same thing youre looking for..I need to change my appointment but I guess its a minimal service idea you turn up you get the sitting fee photo you dont turn up youve lost your money

I have a card here that has the following info phone 0245736819
    address POBOX 3472 Rouse Hill NSW 2155

I am also looking for the local WA details but all I have is this NSW details hope this helps
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by laura133 View Post
    has anyone heard of tiny treasures photography??
    i had photos done of my son through them in the kmart plaza and have since finished paying them off through direct debit ( $400) ouch
    but they are worth it!!!
    anyway i have since moved house and they were sending them out to me when i had finished paying them off.....
    but i have one problem i cant find their number anywhere i have looked them up on the internet, searched in the yellow pages, rang the call connect place i cant bloody find them anywhere!!!!!!!!!!
    i also rang the centre managment at kmart to see if they had their number... but they dont have it either!!??
    has anyone had photos done by them??????? any help would be appreciated!!!!!!!!!!

maryjsjj Guest

Quote Originally Posted by laura133 View Post
    ok i found their name on the ASIC website i called the white pages, STILL NO PHONE NUMBER!!!
    i called ASIC and they dont 'register' phone numbers!
    omg seriously someone has to have had photos done by them???
    phone number for Tiny Treasures is 02 4573 6819
    My daughters photos just came in an envelope bent and twisted after months of waiting. There is a stamp on it saying Please do not bend but with the money she spent on the pix they sould have taken better care to make sure they arrived in a better condition. They are ruined with creases across his little face. We were so looking foreward to getting them and are now so disappointed.....What a waste of money

Photo1 Guest

Default Tiny Treasures Photography

Quote Originally Posted by maryjsjj View Post
    phone number for Tiny Treasures is 02 4573 6819
    My daughters photos just came in an envelope bent and twisted after months of waiting. There is a stamp on it saying Please do not bend but with the money she spent on the pix they sould have taken better care to make sure they arrived in a better condition. They are ruined with creases across his little face. We were so looking foreward to getting them and are now so disappointed.....What a waste of money
    Hi there, I work for Tiny Treasures Photography and just stumbled across this forum as I am about to have a baby myself! So sorry that your photos were damaged in the post, not sure yet if you have contacted the office but we would be happy to replace them! Please call us (02 4573 6819) and speak to Donna, our production manager as she would love to fix this for you and work something out!

Cynthia Guest

Unhappy

I had some photos done with tiny treasures. There are pics here and there that is good but not on one of them my boy is looking at the camera and in some the woman that works for tiny treasures is in the pics. I think this was really a waste of money and think I will go to someone else if I ever want pictures done again! I paid over $500 for this pictures.

im really sorry you had a bad experience with them, i thought the photos were fantastic.....
    Maybe the people that take the photos have changed???
    i recently got some more photos done by masterpiece studio... VERY dissappointed!

Default hey

hey i got my pictures done through tiny treasures there number is 1300846987 hope i helped ya there

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12