Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What does your toddler/child take to bed?

I'll pm you the links, cause they are all on commercial sites.

let me see.... Paige has, her Ariel doll and a rag doll, Teddy bear, snuggle blankie (from my MIL given to DD not long before MIL died, so really special), yellow star projector, her "ummy" and her taggie blankie made by mummy (i made it from a square of polar fleece material a square of satin and a selection of satin ribbons, sewed the ribbons in small loops so they stick out of the fabric) I made a few of them so she has one for daycare and one for the car and a couple for home.
    She loves rubbing the tags it's really cute when she gets sleepy and lies down or snuggles in rubbing the tags between her fingers.
    I love our special night time routine!!!!
    Paige wakes up in the morning and will spend an hour putting her dollies to bed using her taggie blankies to tuck them in....soooooo cute.

My 4 and 2 yr olds both have night night's ( cot doona's) and Brave bear and bear bear . 4yr old got brave bear at the hosp when he split his chin open and has used it ever since and bear bear was given to us when 2 yr old was born... They are also carried around the house and they are cuddled up with on the couch.. I do get tired of picking them up

One cute thing tho. I seriously had to wash bear bear the other morning and I hung him on the line from his ears and Jacob (2yr) poked his head out the back door and giggled and said "bear bear looking at me.. and bear bear hurt and pointed at his ears.. lol.. so cute

the night nights get dried in the drier otherwise they sit on the backstairs waiting for them to dry

Archie has to have 2 dummies and either "gigger" Tigger or "foofa" Woofa the minky dog, sometimes he needs both, atm Foofa is the fav

Maria has a bright red flanelette bunny rug with white dots on it that I never have got around to overlocking yet. She also has a primary coloured bunny rug that she will use if the red one is dirty. It is funny, any piece of flanelette that is pascal coloured is classed as Sofia's, anything that is bright is hers.

it's toy of the day here too, altho lately it's a ball. And it's so cute when i he comes in with an armful of 4 different balls and I tell him he can only have one, you can see his little mind ticking over as he decides on 'zat wun' and throws the rest out of his room LOL.

Speaking of unwieldy toys being taken to bed.. my bro's kids gave him a wooden abacus (of all things! lol) and that went to bed with him, and of course it ended up coming with him into our bed the next morning.. geez it hurts having that thing fall on my head! LOL.

But generally, it's a ball, or a car. Tonight tho it was his leapfrog caterpillar thing that plays classical music. He's only allowed one thing, coz it wakes him up having too much on the bed.

aaawwww they're all too cute My third (3.5) has taken a stuffed dog to bed as long as I can remember. The funny thing is that my older 2 have started copying him by finding a stuffed dog too to take with them to bed lol

Cas

DD#1 takes a soft purple rabbit who has recently been joined by a soft zebra I've learnt to tuck them in under the covers so we don't have an "animals over board" situation! LOL!! Stretching down between the wall and the bed in the middle of the night to retrieve animals isn't easy DD#1 did try her baby dolls once but discovered that their plastic faces just weren't cuddly enough so the poor baby doll got the flick!

DS has 3 (yes, three) dummies and an assortment of soft toys which live in his bed. Then he usually tries to pull in his 8 foot long catapillar as well and rolls it around himself. I then go in when he's asleep and extract it from him. For his lunchtime sleep he takes a handful of matchbox cars, basically as many as he can carry!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12