Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What to get a newborn

*TamaraP* Guest

Okay, I now know its a girl and I asked his sister what sort of things they need. Apparently they were so sure they were having a boy they have bought a lot of things for a boy.

I am after nice ideas for a little girl - things that you got that you loved would be great.

*TamaraP* Guest

OHHHHH, I lurrrrrrrrrrve your idea of the suitcase - definately the thing to get... love it love it!!

Tigergirl1980 Guest

What about a bracelet or a brooch that they can engrave her name on after she's born. I had one when I was a baby that my uncle gave to me, not sure what happened to it though. But I loved it when i grew up.

The suitcase is a good idea! You could fill it with baby items. We got a little trolley case for DD when she was a bub, and she still uses it now!

When I left work,they gave me this little (or rather huge) cart filled with baby items. It was the best present ever! It had everything we needed and then we used it for DD to put her toys in and pull around.

Nic

Tamara has asked my to lock this thread now as she has been given so many ideas and has made her choice.......THANKS GIRLS!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12