Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is your toddler into at the moment?

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Default What is your toddler into at the moment?

Marisa is mad about the Tweenies. She got it as a gift for her 1st birthday present, it started with one song which she remembered about monsters, so she'd want me to put "Monster Monster" on, again and again and again, the one song!!! But it seems like her taste is expanding to more Tweenies songs! I am so glad she's finally appreciating TV lol - never would sit still for five minutes and appreciate it!

What show / dvd is your toddler into watching?

Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

Well Kameron loves Humphrey. But that comes and goes like the wind on Channel 9.

Now that we have a digital set top box and a new TV we can finally get channel 2 perfectly so he watches the kids shows in the morning, but doesn't really prefer one over the other. He will sit still for Hi 5 during the arvo which is good gives me a chance for a quick tidy up before coming home.

He has Elmo's World Top to Toe video that I get bored off very quickly. That is the only kids video we have. We brought him Shrek but he gets a bit scared sometimes specially the dragon in it. He doesn't like dragons.

Love :smt049

Jelicle Guest

Hailey loves the Wiggles and Playschool DVD that she has!

Belinda

Hi -

Caitlin is 2.3 and likes the simpsons. Every day I get 'watch homer tape'. To which I reply 'no dear, homer is having a rest today'. I work three nights a week and i think thats all she and the OH do together. Sit on the couch in their undies and watch homer tape.

And saying hello to EVERYONE at the shops - hello chemist lady, hello fruit shop lady, hello deli lady ... and she loves pretend shopping at home, with her purse and money and basket of plastic fruit and vegies. Its like mini me !

barb.

Barb - looks like our daughters are close in age...what month was she born?

*hugs*
    Cailin

Well Kameron is now a Bob freak. Should have seen his face light up when Bob the builder came onto channel 2 last week. It hadn't been on for a while. He has a Bob chair, t'shirt, bob thingo on his door, a bob mug and egg cup and if you say "where is Bob" he runs around pointing to it all.

He is also warming to Hi 5 something he didn't really like. Has now taken to dancing with Charlie, and even said Hi 5 for the 1st time the other day.

Love :smt049

hi - i see that your daughter was born on the 23.11.01. Caitlin was due on the 20.11 - induced on 3.12.01. So, not two years old and not quite two and a half.

I am loving this age so much, just watching her experiece things, happy and sad, i get as excited as she does.

Barb.
    Last edited by Astrolady; August 24th, 2006 at 09:01 AM.

love the camera, wish i knew how to use it properly ....

Hi again Barb, as part of the BB guidelines it requests that we don't put images in our posts, you can check out our guidelines here. But so that our members can still show off their beautiful families, Kelly has setup a gallery that is part of the main website, you can access the gallery here.

I checked out your photo, she's an absolute doll! If you click on the www button at the bottom of my post, you can see some pics of Paris!

*hugs*
    Cailin

just thought id add in here.. Joshua is totally into finding nemo.. apparently he will sit there all day on his dads days off and just watch it over and over. As soon as he gets up its apparently "nemo nemo daddy" what a cute little lad

miss him loads
    take care
    Lesley

Ah yes, always good to read the instuctions before you start ... Paris looks so much older with lipstick on !

Thanks,
    Barb.

Hi - we're having a run on Wiggles videos again, but now we run around the lounge doing the actions. And singing the songs from play school.

If I hear 'three little ducks' once more !!! Aksherly, its very very cute. We do great duets.

Barb.

Paris is into Harry Potter would you believe? She watched the end of the first movie on Sat night (it was on optus) and then it was on again sun morning and she wanted to watch again LOL. She LOVES the films. Pity she wasn't older or I might take her to see the 3rd one...which I soooo can't wait for

Other than that she's kind of gone of TV, but she suddenly loves spiderman LOL everytime she sees anything with spiderman she has to tell me.

*hugs*
    Cailin

It must only take once for something to be absorbed. Caitlin has a Harry Potter doll who plays with the Barbies and the naked **** Tracey doll.

I saw the Harry Potter movie last week. It's pretty good. I took Caitlin with me when I saw the second one, she was just over one year old, too young to watch, too old to sit still.

Have you taken Paris to see a childrens movie yet ? How did she go ?

Barb.

We took her to see "cat in the hat" and she LOVED it And was soooo well behaved sat in her seat for the first half of the film and then on my lap for the rest. It was quite funny because if anyone made a sound she would go "shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" LOL! I have a movie nazi in the midst

I plan to take her to see shrek 2 with her cousin when its out.

*hugs*
    Cailin

LOL at the movie Nazi

I took Caitlin to see Shrek 2 on the weekend - she sat and watched the first 30mins and the last 30 mins. In the 30 mins in the middle we had four visits to the toilet and four seat changes ... aarrrgghh.

She must have taken some of it in as the next day she put on Nicks cowboy hat and told us she was the Puss in Boots. She told me I had to put on a hat and be Puss In Boots too.

It's a good film. Going to the market later today for a bootleg copy :-)

While I'm in here - whats Paris like at the shops ? Caitlin is like a bull in a china shop if shes not in the stroller or a trolley.

Barb.

*BUMP*

ATM Paige is into Pooh Bear and Elmo (or "Mo-Mo" as she calls him), she goes mad for him when he comes on TV.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast