Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is your toddler into at the moment?

Playdoh is a dirty word in this house Jillian LOL. It has been banned after they gristed a heap of it into the carpet.

Gosh 2.5 years later, Lachlan is now the bob freak LMAO. Kameron loves the Simpsons and will cry when it isn't shown on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday night.

We also don't have playdoh in this house that can stay at kindy/playgroup. The kids were giving a playdoh table for xmas last year with playdoh, but they were more inclinced to loose playdoh lids which made it all dry out and fight over the playdoh etc etc so we decided not to buy any more.

Love

Kameron loves the Simpsons and will cry when it isn't shown on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday night.
    Lindsay is like that too, but the less he watches of it the better because now he is starting to get the jokes.

Colleen Guest

Jaykob is obsessed with everything "cars"

he sat still at the movies for the whole thing! hes always been a motorbike/ car boy though.

On Tv he likes play school, he likes to dance along...

Debbie Lee Guest

Gab loves the Fairies... but just the intro song. After that she kinds of loses interest. She likes Hi-5 but is usually still asleep when it's on. I am going to tape a few episodes for her.
    Our DVD player blew up a few months ago so she's been a little deprived of kiddy TV. I'm sure she'll make up for it.
    We are going to look into foxtel when we move. I'm sure she'll start appreciating TV more once we have those cool kiddy channels!

Zander's favourites are Ollie & Face on Nick Jr.

He loves listening to his CDs - Play School (although he's never watched it the CD is his favourite), Hi-5 and Wiggles.

She quite enjoys the dancing in Hi5, and will stay still for the wiggles.
    She LOVES playschool! I sit with her and we sing the songs and talk about whats going on. I really, really like Playschool - I dont feel like she's veging out when she watching it
    She still loves Nanies (Bananas) and Boobah, our Boobah DVD has been watched so many times its broken!

Fairies. Fairies are BIG in our house. Along with Nemo & the Jungle Book. And Wiggles, but not to watch, just the songs in the car.

The other things are "cleaning" (ie drowning the coffee table in water from a spray gun and wiping it all up!) and "shopping" is gathering a green evironbag up and filling it with anything she comes across from around the house. And "cooking" ie filling up pots and pans with stuff and putting them in "the oven" which is one of the bathroom cupboards.

Hilarious. Messy. Chaotic, but cute and hilarious, especially as ALL these activities are accompanied by a never ending constant stream of commentary.......she NEVER shuts up....

mooshie Guest

well lani loves, elmo, pingu, pepper pig but she just adores Hi 5, typical all i have here from my other two are heaps of wiggles and bobs videos and dvd's but nope she hates the wiggles runs away saying no wiggle no wiggle - hi 5 hi 5, very cute. so we are slowly building up our collection of hi 5 dvd's lol. with toys she loves playing with my ds matchbox cars, she loves her fisher price school bus and little people, but she also plays with her dollies and loves to walk around the house with her bag, my sunglasses, my keys and her toy mobile phone. very cute age i love it

Yasin looves Dora the Explorer. He takes his Dora DVD with him everywhere just on the off chance that he will be allowed to watch it. He's also been getting into the Wiggles lately and his favourite books are his Hairy McLeary ones. He insistes on having them read to him at least 4 or 5 times a day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12