Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whats your babies size in clothing??

DS is 5 months old. He has been wearing size 0 since he was 10 weeks old (although he is now wearing size 1 in the bonds rompers - they are a bit smaller)

~Belinda~ Guest

Ezz, sounds so similar to my DD. She is in "1" bonds rompers too (the fluffy ones she wears at night as it's cooler now). The "0" are just a little tight on her. But she's "0" in everything else! I found "1" bonds rompers hard to find in Target/Big W and K Mart actually, had to go to Myer! All of her other clothes are hand me downs, I have so many hand me downs that are great and I haven't had to buy much at all which is great because they grow so quickly!!!

Wow, everyone has such big bubs, my son is 5 1/2 months old and still in 000 but moving into 00 now, although he's been in 00 wondersuits for a couple of months as they tend to be smaller and he has quite big feet!

frazaled1971 Guest

well my son will be 10 weeks old this saturday and he has just gone to a size 0 but he is quite long

Thanks so much for all your feedback guys its been so interesting reading what your little darls are wearing. My dd is now fitting into size 0 and also size 1 in other brands, I can't believe shes in the 97 percentile, I hope thats healthy

this thread has been helpful, i forgot what sizes my dd's wore at what age and this has helped me to buy clothes for my next one and not many small ones. Thanks for the info.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12