Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When did people start for child #2

Started trying for #2 when Zander was 10 months old, he's now 23 months & we're still going *sigh*

There will be 15mths apart for my kids. DD#1 is an easy baby apart from when she is sick and DD#2 is due the 22/6/2007.

Good luck on your decision at the end of the day it is what you want to do!

I feel for you Sarah H. A friend of mine has been struggling for over two years to have a baby and has found it extremely hard since quite a few people in her life have been pregnant while she's been trying. She's now pregnant with twins so hang in there!

NewmumLou Guest

Josh is almost 8 months old, but we think we will have a bit of a gap between our kids as we want to build, i suppose you are the only ones who know when the timing is right.

Aww thanks 1timemum We have fertility issues & it took us 26 months for our little man, so I'm not so concerned just yet!

We waited until DD#1 was 20 months old to try for #2. Like Fletch i needed more time with my current baby......we fell first month (first DTD infact).
    Im now pregnant with #3, we fell pregnant when #2 was 10 months. So a 18/19 mth age gap. Would have prefered a longer one (24-30 months i found worked for me), but hey, nature had other ideas.

We didn't bother with contraception after Yasin arrived but nor were we TTCing and then at around 6 months I started actively charting and looking for EWCM.

Hmmm, we are goign to start in August this year. So Kayla will be around 18mths when we start trying. I would like a bit more time with her before #2. Although I am starting to get a bit clucky, but not clucky enough yet, hehehehe

DH said to me the other day "I can't believe she is one now. Doesn't that make you want another one?" And normally it is the female who pushes for the next bub, HAHAHAHA

nimchimpsky Guest

We started trying when DD was about 14 months or so.

We got pg when she was about 17 months old, so they are 2 years and 2 months apart. I would have loved a closer age gap though!

*Kristee* Guest

We started trying when DD was 2.5-3mnths and are still going....i only started early as i knew it took 8mnths for DD.
    I really want my kids close though so please hurry up BFP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12