Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When should baby go into the Nursery alone??

We still have Sammy sleeping with us. He has his own room and loves playing in there but sleeping..he does with us. Move her when you are ready..they are only little for such a short time..they have a long time to be sleeping in their own room.

Jo

Like Trace I could not sleep with Kaitlyns snuffles and she woke lots and I ended up being awake all night waiting for her to wake for a feed hehe. So moved her into her nursery next door when she was about 3weeks old.

But is it such a personal choice..whatever works for your family is what you should do !.

Like the others have said, when youre ready. I dont think there is a specific time or age. Jesse slept in his cradle in our room for the first night. We were awake all night with his moaning and grunting through his sleep. So the next few nights he slept in the cradle in the lounge room (which is closer to our room than his).. then i think he was a week we just moved him into his room and he's been there ever since and was moved into his cot at 5 weeks old. So yeh do what suits you, i think theyre fine to be alone in there when youre fine with it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12