Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When you look back what do you wish you had done with your bub?

Jodie259 Guest

Thanks littlerigger !!! I have a scrapbook/craft shop not too far away - I try it out!! I really want to start scrapbooking too. I got motivated a couple of years ago and bought heaps of stuff... and only did two pages. There just doesn't seem to be the time... especially with a baby! But I've got all the plans in my head - so I will make the time soon. Hopefully Shaun will start sleeping soon so I can get blocks of time to do it.

Jodie I used to scrapbook on the floor next to Zander when he was awake & got heaps done. I do very little now that he is running round & getting into everything!

This is a great thread - I'm making a note of these for when it's (hopefully) my turn

My only regret is not taking more video footage of dd when she was newborn-4 months. I've got stacks since then but only a little bit of when she was tiny....guess i got caught up in learning about my baby and setting routines etc.. that i forgot

I regret not having birth photos. The camera and Video camera was there, but I was not in a good state, so DH was too busy with me. The nurse was also busy with me too. I also wish that i didnt stress so much and just enjoyed it!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12