Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where is my libido?

Quote Originally Posted by Heva&Zacky View Post

I wonder what they're doing together on thier holiday? Something naughty no doubt....
    god, could you imagine??? my guess is that they're drinking sangria in spain, dancing till the wee hours, then going back to the hotel to shag themselves silly.
    lucky bastards.

Boobaloo!
    I'm gonna go with vodka shots on mojo mountain.

still on the teaching contract roundabout

I'm looking for mine too (went missing somewhere in my 2nd trimester and hasn't been seen since) - mine's probably tossing back a nice sparkling red ... and a few other nice wines.

Seems i have all your libido's :-) DP's has gone for a walk though haha, im down pat on the excuses now, im tired, i have to get up early, i have a headache (yup he really says that) haha

I think mine is still traumatised after we dtd trying to bring on labour

Mine left me when it just got too weird around 32 weeks! And it hasnt come back...at all...poor DP goes on and on, the more he goes on about not getting for however long its been since then, the more I dont want to!! plus, I feel so gross from my strech marks and baby weight!! I do feel bad for him but I just dont want to!!! Im thinking im a freak

PMSL

I am so glad I am not the only one. I tell my partner is ran away ****ting itself everytime it helps conceive a child, then when it tries to return it contributes again.

Your excuses aint excuses, they are genuine causes. I have been told that that Wild for Women in good and increasing your exercise is meant to increase it to, both of which I really can't be arsed doing, much rather prefer to crawl into bed and be instantly asleep.

I found my libido came back when I started O'ing again - when DS was around 11 months. Years ago when I was on the pill, and also when I had the implanon I noticed a significant drop in my sex drive (okay, so it completely disappeared). So, for me it's all related to hormones.

I am another card carrying member of the Lost Libido Club.....

My DH has been so grumpy lately. I was mentioning it to a friend, and she said he probably has 'Toxic Sperm Syndrome'. She explained it as a build up of sperm, causing a toxicity to the brain! It had me in hysterics anyway.....

This morning DH said 'I am so depressed'. Um, why?.... Yep, you guessed it - There isn't enough DTD going on in this house. I really wish I had the energy to care

I just prefer to curl up with a good book once the kids are in bed of a night

Elvis has left the building

and the buggar took my libido with him.

DH was waiting all through my pregnancy for me to reach the horny cant get enough of him stage, but it never happened

Im sure it may return sometime but for now my bed is strictly a sleep only zone

Quote Originally Posted by Feijoa Mum View Post

DH was waiting all through my pregnancy for me to reach the horny cant get enough of him stage, but it never happened
    Oh, I shouldn't laugh! Your poor DH

My DH would be stoked if I was at the 'horny, can't get enough stage'.......

.....but I just can't get enough sleep!

Snacks - I'm not even getting turned on by DH doing extra chores around the house! It's definitely nice but it's just not doing it for me. I think my switch needs to be replaced and not just 'switched' back on!
    LOL, probably I should qualify my statement: it takes a heck of a lot more work to get me "turned on" than just the housework, however if I feel good about us having an 'even playing field' (ie. that we've shared the parental/housekeeping duties) then I am definitely more willing to do him a favour and not just flatly refuse, KWIM? It's a state of mind, not of body. My body still requires a lot of work, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Snacks View Post
    LOL, probably I should qualify my statement: it takes a heck of a lot more work to get me "turned on" than just the housework, however if I feel good about us having an 'even playing field' (ie. that we've shared the parental/housekeeping duties) then I am definitely more willing to do him a favour and not just flatly refuse, KWIM? It's a state of mind, not of body. My body still requires a lot of work, LOL!
    LOL! Yeah, I understood but even the right state of mind isn't helping me! I'm doomed!

This has been the funniest conversation. You girls crack me up. I especially can't get your comment, boobaloo, out of my head. I giggle every time I think of it!

god, could you imagine??? my guess is that they're drinking sangria in spain, dancing till the wee hours, then going back to the hotel to shag themselves silly.
    lucky bastards.

Toxic sperm!

Hello, it's called masterbation guys. Surely you've heard of it?

My DH waited eagerly for the hot & horny stage of pregnancy he'd been told about.................he's still waiting the poor thing lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12