Thread: Bath Time _ At Night

krissie04 Guest

Default Bath Time _ At Night

Hello All, what is the latest do you bath babies at night?

My DD is 11mths, and we've always done dinner around 6pm, bath around 7pm and bed around 8pm!
    HTH

It depends on where we are and what we are doing. My parents, IL's and BIL is in the same town as us and we go to visit very often, so we don't have a proper time for bath. Sometimes I bathe her at 6 and then go out and sometimes we go out and take a bath around 7ish. I feel that if we go and visit she is going to crawl everywhere and just get dirty again, so I bathe her as late as possible. She like a bath, so I have no trouble with screaming baby in the bath.
    But at home our routine is 6pm bath, dinner at 6:30is or later - depends on when she ate her snack in the afternoon - playtime with us in tv-room (we both work and this is the only time we see her) and 7:45 in bed, hopefully fell asleep by herself by 8pm. I know I should probably change her routine and give her dinner first and then a bath - hmmmm maybe I should just start tomorrow.

Jack is 15mths but we have had baths and showers as late as 9pm

if he has had a spew or its real hot we will throw him into the shower for a quick cool down before bottle and bed

Both of our kiddos have their bath around 5pm.
    Then DS has his dinner and boob and he's in bed by about 6.15.
    Then we have dinner with DD and she goes to bed around 7.30
    Woohoo! LOL.

We have a bat at around 630-7 and shes straight on booby and to bed after that! Her bedtime has been between 7-8 since she was born and we work everything else around that! HtH!

We do bath around 5pm, Bottle, bed around 6pm but if it's cold i bath her during the day as it's warmer & if she's hot & sweaty she also gets a day bath then just a wash with some warm water before bed

DD (15 mths) has dinner around 5/5.30, then bath at around 6pm, storytime at about 6.30 and in bed at 7pm... all going well!
    But she has ecsema and so used to only get baths once per week so her skin wouldnt flair up, so this new bath routine has only been the last week or so... might have to change it again though as I think the regular baths are affecting her skin again. Might go back to just Wednesday and Saturday morning baths and hair-wash day with Mummy!

dinner at 6, bath at 7ish, bottle and bed at 8!!

Our routine is Dinner,Have a little play with dad, Bath/Shower then bed. Now they just know that when they have there bath/shower its time for bed. We give Olivia a shower with either DH or myself when the boys are in bed. Usually boys in bed by 7.30pm.