Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cradle Cap

I used the Dermaveen shampoo and conditioner on Steph. When she was going to her paed for acupuncture, he said not to let it worry me, as its all normal. She didn't get it really badly (hmm, how bad is bad?), and not much dry skin on her face. When she had a bit of excema (sp) I got the dermaveen excema cream, but their moisturiser is exactly the same stuff apparently.

Ok so my moogoo arrived on friday and have used it the infant scalp cream a few times a day since then and it seems to be working!!
    Used the shampoo on saturday night and will use it again on tue or wed night(not washing his hair everyday)
    Will keep posting to let you know how it clears up but this Moogoo seems to be the best thing I have tried so far!!!!

We seem to be getting Brock's under control (touch wood as we have thought we got rid of it before) with Dermaveen Shower and Bath Oil.

warm baby oil left on for a few hrs then use a fine tooth comb and it will lift right off.

I've given a sample pot to my sis and she's going to use it soon too... hopefully she'll post some feedback in here too.

How are you finding the fragrance leesha?

cold tar medicated shampoo from supermarket

Bathsheba- Omg the smell is wonderful......I am using the shampoo too and that smells sooo milky!!
    Yummo!!!
    Ds's head is clearing up really well and the skin near his ears is moisturised and not as dry anymore, that is just after using it for 5 days twice a day!!

We're like Nic, we've decided to ignore it & hope it goes away.

Liam has so much hair that we wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell of getting anything 'creamy' on his scalp!! He's got more hair than a lot of adults I know!

Well the moogoo is a hit!!!
    Cradle Cap all gone and head smelly so milky and sweet everyday!!
    Once his hair grows back thicker I'm sure it will be harder to put the cream on but for now it is doing the trick!! Has been a month and it hasn't come back!!!
    I am very impressed with the Shampoo also! I only wash his hair once a week with it!
    I recommend MooGoo to anyone who is having cradle cap problems!!!
    xoxoxo

LOL excellent... you can see why I get so passionate about it now We don't need to use the scalp cream anymore so I'm always handing out free samples from the tub (they could probably make a smaller size). We still use the shampoo and conditioner though... lovely stuff... and it helps keep my 13yo DD's dandruff under control too. I won't use supermarket shampoos now...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123