Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bargains & Sales!!

Default crocs

the crocs store in south melbourne is closing down and is selling crocs for $10 a pair...

Zodee has 30-50% of 500+ products ATM.

More importantly HOT MILK bras are a massive 50% off (last seasons stock).

Ive just stocked up.......

Hi All,

Just thought I'd share the following sites I found today and got a lil excited

Gaia Organic Cotton website have 50% off ready to wear range until 10 March

and red hill childrens wear have a sale until stocks last - lots of nice stuff

Kmart has a big sale again! 16th - 22nd July 2009 - Up to 50% off clothes, but I was just there and I found stuff that was 70-80% off.

All the Girl Express jeans and cords were $10!!! Pregnancy is not generally a good time to buy a pair of jeans, but at $10 who cares if you can only fit them for a couple of months?! I got skinny cords in black and grey, and a really cute pair of Sailor/Boyfriend blue jeans. They are both pretty low in the waist so I'll be able to wear them for a while yet.
    Also picked up a drastically reduced woolen coat. Lots of great underwear on sale too.

Thanks for the crocs notice Rosead... my kids love them so might check them out! I have enough... yes... I... do!!!

anyone else seen crazy john's (Mobile Broadband 6 Month Plan | Crazy John's) latest wireless deal?
    i saw it advertised in coles yesterday...it looks like you only have to sign up for six months. i am definitely tempted...think i'll chat to dh tomorrow about it.

Rebel Sports outlet in Melbourne Central consistently has very good quality runners (joggers) heavily marked down especially if you have a larger sized foot. Asics and Brookes included. I bought a pair of Brookes for my DD on the weekend and only paid $49. Usually over $100. If you are size 10 you will have quite a choice.

Default Spotlight Sale!

Spotlight have some fantastic sales at the moment (sale started 06/08/09). I picked up some great couch covers for $29 reduced from $109. The best thing though is the kids rugs! They have those rugs that a like a little town with streets all over it so kids can play cars on it. $30 down from $70-80, they are 1.2m x 2.3m I think so a good size. They also have a girlie pink one with cupcakes on it.

oh thanks for the spotlight tip! Will have to go look cos I need couch covers!!

Target has 50% off Christmas Trees at the moment. I bought a nice big 7 footer (dh may need a step to put the Angel on the top this year ) for $99.

big w has baby love boxes of nappies for $25. not sure when it ends i got some on the weekend.

I picked up one of those little plastic cubbies from kmart for $110. The cheapest price I could find it anywhere else was $220.
    Oh, and they had those fisher price laugh and learn computer thingies for $95

smiles4u Guest

Lightbulb

Target has scanning up *** $2.00 *** (but on shelf $3.00) gorgeous Walt Disney story books with CD in it (storyteller reading the story of the book to your child) ... there is Cinderella, Pooh Bear, Lilo & Stitch, Monster's Inc, Lightening McQueen (car) & The Little Mermaid (Ariel) ... strangely the Nemo one isn't scanning $2.00 so i left that one & bought the rest for my DD

They have the original movie voices & sound effects

................ I have one for each of DD's friends as little Xmas gifts ... Great ' stocking filler ' too

Coles has HUGE talking stuffed Elmo's for $20 each. Such a bargain!!

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

i wonder why this thread has died / gone so quiet.

I never even knew about it!!!!!!!!!
    I will be posting in here frequently!

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

thanks Mrs Bexie - i need advice like this thread.

Target is having an awesome sale on Maternity Wear at the moment, I got 2 really nice tops for $8 the other day marked down from $35 each.. Stoked!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast