... 345

thread: 03/07/2010 - Oscar&Grouch's ...

BellyBelly Member

Jun 2006
    In the middle of Pink and Blue!!!

Congratulations hope you are all well and make it home safe and sound soon XXOO

Sep 2008
    South West Sydney, NSW

Congratulations on the safe arrival of your little man... great baking too - my DD was born at a similar gestation and weight!

Sep 2008
    Melbourne

Congrats on the arrival of lil man Jett Wishing you a very speedy recovery, and to Jett, may you grow from strength to strength each day x

BellyBelly Member

Jul 2009

Thanks for the wishes ladies Finally got some rest last night yay. Having a bit of trouble showering and getting myself dressed though lucky for my mum and sister haha.
    Jett is gaining more and more strength as everyday comes, im so proud of the little man!
    On a bit of a downer note- he was born saturday night- its now monday and his father hasnt come to visit him, hasnt even msgd or called to acknowledge his was even born.
    so i took it one step further and gave Jett MY surname
    I will keep you all posted

BellyBelly Member

Dec 2007
    Taking a ride on my grdonkey :D

Good on you, girl. He doesn't deserve to have YOUR little man bear anything of his - YOU accomplished this all on your own hun, Jett can wear your name with the utmost pride knowing what a strong and beautiful lady his mama is
    Glad to hear you got some rest, and that your family is rallying around to help you out Sending you and Jett all the healing and positive vibes I can muster, stay strong little dude!!
    x

BellyBelly Member

Nov 2007
    Off with the fairies.

Congratulations on your little man! I hope he continues to get stronger.

xox

BellyBelly Member

Jan 2009
    In my own little fantasy world

Congrats Glad he made it here safely if a little early. Hope you recover quickly.
    Good on you for giving Jett your surname.

BellyBelly Member

Jan 2008
    Just Coasting

Thanks for the wishes ladies Finally got some rest last night yay. Having a bit of trouble showering and getting myself dressed though lucky for my mum and sister haha.
    Jett is gaining more and more strength as everyday comes, im so proud of the little man!
    On a bit of a downer note- he was born saturday night- its now monday and his father hasnt come to visit him, hasnt even msgd or called to acknowledge his was even born.
    so i took it one step further and gave Jett MY surname
    I will keep you all posted
    you just focus on getting your little man and yourself well hun. XP's not worth an ounce of your time right now. he's obviously got a lot of growing up to do and unfortunately it probably won't be til years down the track that he regrets the way he acted. You and your boys are better off without him in your life right now. You need to reserve your energy for you and bubs.

BellyBelly Life Subscriber

Jan 2006

Congratulations - Glad he's safe and well. Hope your recovery is speedy

BellyBelly Member

Mar 2008
    Kurri Kurri

Well done Brooke. Congratulations on the safe arrival of Jett. I was so hoping this would have a happy ending. Get well and look after your little men, they are the only ones you need to bother about.

BellyBelly Member

Apr 2008

So glad you are giving Jett your last name. By the way love your reason for naming him Jett instead of Cruz. Great story to tell him as well.

XP is words that I cant even name on here but just know Brooke that he does not deserve you or the boys in his life. A man who sees how amazing you are will come into your's and your boys lives and you will look back on all the drama with XP as a bad dream. When the boys are older, they will work him out.

Lots of love to you and so glad to here Jett is gettig stronger everyday xo

Jul 2009
    Australia

I'm so glad your doing well hun. I've been thinking of you so much lately and was very shocked to see you had to have an emergency c section. Good on Ammaki for being there for you and for letting us all know, your an amazing chicki

As for the father, pfft he doesnt deserve for Jett to take his name so good on you for giving him yours

Take care of yourself and rest up.

Aug 2006
    Melbourne

I was so please to read that he has arrived earth side safe and sound. i was so worried when i read your post a few days earlier. im glad tey got you in and him out

rest and recoop

It is my belief.. that the truth is generally preferable, AD

Oct 2007
    ★ nor here nor there ★

Congratulations on the safe arrival of Jett, it must have been a very scary time
    I hope his NICU/SCN will be short and he will be snuggled in your arms very soon.
    Take care and get as much rest as you can xxoo

Phoenix and Nugget have both risen!

Apr 2007
    in lactation land

Welcome to your little man, and congratulations

BellyBelly Life Subscriber

Dec 2006
    Out of my mind. Back in five minutes...

Congrats Hun. Welcome Little man. Hopefully he is safe in your arms soon. Know that, until then, he is in the perfect place for him to continue to grow strong and healthy for you. xo

BellyBelly Member

Jul 2007
    Sydney

Congratulations Oscar and Grouch, on the birth of little Jett. I cant believe they sent you home, so relieved you went back to hospital and you both are doing well. Lots of Hugs and quick recovery vibes going your way.

... 345