Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: 14/08/10~ Dusty's precious baby has arrived!! It's a ....

barney Guest

glad you home and being well looked after hun im so very happy for you.enjoy those beautiful cuddles and take care.

Pleased to hear you are home in your own bed (well, it used to be your own bed - but trust me, little people LOVE sharing the big bed!)
    Take care and let time heal you. I'm sorry it was a bit rough for you and a worry for DH.

In a house, on a hill with a big fat welcome mat!

Yay Dusty congratulations! Welcome baby Freya!

Glad to hear that you and Freya are home, Dusty. It sounds like you've been through a pretty scary experience and your poor DH too. I hope you are physically OK and on the mend now hun. Wonderful to hear that the breastfeeding is going well too! Enjoy your gorgeous little goddess!

xxx

congratulations on the birth of baby Freya! im glad you are home, and take care of yourself

Oh i cant believe i didnt see this sooner! Oh what lovely lovely lovely news!

A little girl of your very own! Can not wait to hear the birth story! When you can take your eyes of Freya!

Enjoy your babymoon Dusty!

So very happy to hear that you're home with your gorgeous girl. Rest up and just focus on Freya and your own recovery. Sounds like you've been through a huge few days my friend. What a rollercoaster this parenting business is eh?! Thinking of you xo

Speedy recovery vibes coming your way..great news on the milk front..enjoy your precious baby girl Freya.

Congrats to you babe welcome little one xx

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910