Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 14/08/10~ Dusty's precious baby has arrived!! It's a ....

Congratulations Dusty Welcome to the world beautiful little girl

xox

Woo Hoo....fashionably late your little girl is! This is the MOST WONDERFUL news....hope you have a speedy recovery....

Default 14/08/10~ Dusty's precious baby has arrived!! It's a ....

Yayy!! Congratulations Dusty your long journey is over Freya Molly is here. Enjoy the first few days, so happy you got your natural birth. xx

Dusty and DH - it is with tears I congratulate you on the safe, long awaited arrival of your beautiful baby girl. May your lives together be filled with love, joy and the bliss of achieving heaven on earth

Woohoo!!! Congratulations Dusty and welcome little Freya! Enjoy your babymoon - you deserve it

Hooray Dusty! It's about time that little baby made an appearance. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys. Welcome to the world Freya. Beautiful name BTW!

Oh Dusty!!! Congratulations on the safe arrival of your precious daughter, Freya. I am so, so thrilled for you! This is the culmination of such a long journey, and you have dealt with it all with such grace - you are an inspiration. And now a new journey with your brand new family begins!!! Wishing you a speedy recovery and a beautiful babymoon. I can't wait to hear more about gorgeous princess Freya!
    lots of love
    HB
    xxx

ETA - can't believe I was wrong about the sex!

Congratulations Dusty

Whoo hoo this news has made my day. Congratulations on the birth of your darling daughter Freya.

Enjoy this very special time getting to know your baby girl.

Spring xx

such a beautiful and long waited announcement for such a beautiful lady and im sure a beautiful gorgeous bubba girl!

Congratulations Dusty!

and welcome to the world bubba Freya!!!

Well about time you showed up Freya

I am so thrilled for you all Dusty. This is absolutely wonderful news. Well done hun and get well soon

I'm in tears!! Congratultions on the safe arrival of your gorgeous little princess!! Enjoy your babymoon and your newborn cuddles!! I'm so happy for you and DH!!!

Welcome earthside Freya, Dusty - hope you're feeling a bit better soon. Thankyou not just to Dusty's sister, but to all the women & men out there who assist others in having a gorgeous child.

Congrats Dusty and your DH on the arrival of your princess Freya!!

I hope you recover well, hun, and are soaking up every minute of your parenthood. Can't wait to see the pics!

Dusty my beautiful friend, I am so utterly thrilled for you and Mr Dusty that words cannot express. Thrilled that you are welcoming your beautiful daughter into the world. Thrilled that she made her way into the world in such a peaceful and loving way.

Freya - welcome earthside little girl, you have been blessed with a mother who is one of the wisest women I know. Dusty, drink in those newborn snuggles and breathe deep that newborn smell - you did it!!! I hope you are doing OK sweets, rest up and I hope you're back on your feet in no time. xx

(Incidentally, you'd have laughed at the sight of me when I got the news, just out of the shower, dripping wet, wrapped (somewhat unreliably) in a towel, bursting into tears and dancing around the loungeroom. DP thought I'd gone completely mad until I explained what the news was. Then he understood.)

Oh Congratulations honey! Enjoy your little Princess! Wishing you a speedy recovery!

MG

Dusty and Dusty's boy, I'm so happy for you Congratulations on the arrival of your little lady Freya Molly

I hope you are recovering quickly and having lots of snuggly cuddles

In a place where Love is what we breathe!

BEST NEWS OF 2010!!!!! (besides my own of course!)

WELCOME TO THIS LOVELY HAPPY PLANET LITTLE FREYA MOLLY!!!!
    MAY DESTINY BLESS YOU ALWAYS. MAY EACH SECOND BRING MORE HAPPINESS TO YOU AND YOUR GORGEOUS FAMILY THAN THE ONE BEFORE IT!!! MAY YOU ALWAYS FEEL THE LOVE, DETERMINATION, COMPASSION, WARMTH AND SECURITY THAT BROUGHT YOU EARTHSIDE IN THE FIRST PLACE AND INTO THOSE NEW SNUGGLES FROM YOUR MAMA AND DADA!!!!

Dusty, hun if you're reading this, I can completely sympathise with having a 'rough time' after birth. Whatever the details, they don't matter, just wanted to let you know that whatever it is it will get better trust me.
    THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR SPECIAL AND LONG AWAITED NEWS WITH US AT BB!!
    Now go and get on with it we've seen enough of you!! Its time we shared you with another little lady now............
    Much love and sleep to you & DH

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast