Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DH/DP trying the gas in labour!

Kirsty77 Guest

Oh Lulu2 that tops the cake!!!!!!!I can't beleive your DH fell asleep!How rude!!!!!hehehehehe

LOL Lulu!!! he shouldnt live that one down either!!!

I should probably point out that he does have a slight problem with sleeping though (narcolepsy, but mild).
    However it did keep him out of my way for a while, the midwife kicked him VERY hard just before bubs was born.

The upside of this however is that if I'm not "in the mood" *ahem*, all I have to do is lie still and he falls asleep within 10 seconds!!!

getinmybelly!! Guest

Apparently during labour I was pretty much silent the whole time, except for one moment where I looked up at my sister and said 'God bless this gas'.

And apparently they took it off me at one stage to put the fetal heart monitor on and I am told that I literally climbed the bed and grabbed it back, glared at the doctor without speaking and went back to sucking.

I will NOT be letting DH near it, he's inappropriate with his humour at the best of times.

Lee-Ann Guest

My DH is encouraging me to have the gas again this time around so he can have some too. With DD1 I had gas but hated it. With DD2 I didn't have it at all and with this one I hadn't planned on it as I feel it makes me out of control, but DH is insisting, LOL! :roll:

Kirsty77 Guest

OMG Lulu!!!!!!i am PMSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12