thread: feel like im being bullied into having a stretch and sweep-

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Add Kazbah on Facebook Follow Kazbah On Twitter

    Sep 2006
    Dandy Ranges ;)
    7,526

    that's very sad Holly I would expect better from a birth centre.

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Dec 2007
    Victoria
    7,260

    I would call them back, cancel the appointment, and tell them if they have a problem with it, then you can tell them what they can do with that opinion.
    Your body, and how dare anyone force you to do anything, especially something invasive and unnecessary.

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Aug 2007
    56

    thanks to you all..... the appt is cancelled and is now ante natel appt only tomorrow.......hope i go into labour tonight...thanks for all your help

  4. #4
    Lucy in the sky with diamonds.

    Jan 2005
    Funky Town, Vic
    7,070

    Looking forward to your BA, and I hope it's very soon too!

  5. #5
    BellyBelly Life Subscriber

    Jan 2006
    11,633

    Good for you! Hope all goes well

  6. #6
    Registered User

    Dec 2007
    Victoria
    7,260

    Well done! Good luck on your upcoming birth - whenever that may be

  7. #7
    Registered User

    Jan 2008
    in my head
    1,975

    Oh good for you!! Hopefully now you can relax and it will all happen soon. I'm looking forward to your BA too.