Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hard pregnancy easy labour easy pregnnacy hard labour

DS good pregnancy with ms but not too bad and good labour. Unestablished labour 11.5hrs but not bad just slept with heat pack on my back and established labour 8 hrs with no pain relief...all in all pretty proud of myself and my boy he came out perfect.

Not me! Each pregnancy and labour (up to #3) got harder ... except this pg has been easier than #2 and #3, but not as easy as #1 (so hopefully I'm in for a good labour this time too!!)

wow there's been a real mixture I soooooo envy you girls that had easy preg easy labour oh if only my body liked me that much haha .
    For those that had hard births I think it's amazing how your bodies and minds can recover from such trumatic births and you put it all behind you and do it again ladies

DS, Pregnancy was fairly average. Labour was horrendous, induction, episiotomy, forceps, 23 hours.

frazaled1971 Guest

#1 ..fantastic pregnancy and fairly good labour concidering it was 1st bub and he was postierior on 4.5 hours but i did have an eppi
    #2...once again fantastic pregnancy and 3.5 hour labour drug free
    #3...and again both great 1.5 hours and all done
    #4...well pregnancy was great labour only 28 mins but i went into shock so the labour was great but the after effects wernt
    #5...the pregnency was a little harder but only at the end she was 9lb 11oz and 15 days overdue but the labour once again was great 50 mins
    #6...to start with fine but last 2 months were hell and as for the labour he was breech and postieria and 8lb15oz and it was the most painfull 4hours and 42 minuets of my life but i got my drug free vag birth that i wanted .
    so for me its all most good pregnancy good birth
    hard pregnancy hard birth.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12