Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HYPNOBIRTH??

Sal Guest

Wow Heather, that is very impressive! And what a cutey is Hendrix! I can't wait to start my hynobirth training.

sueerbag Guest

Default hypnobirth

Quote Originally Posted by heather
    Ms Lee - my husband and i have also completed the hypnobirthing course with one more session to go. I practise my sessions and breathing daily and already am feeling the confidence for birthing.

Hi I understand that you live in the Eastern Suburbs/Sydney, I too am about to embark on a hypnobirthing course, did you attend the one at the Sydney Well being centre in Annandale with Katherine, if not can you reccommend the course you attended. Many thanks, sue

Hi Sue

No we attended a course at the Phoenix Holistic centre at Bondi Junction.

Good luck with everything.
    xx

sueerbag Guest

Hi Sue

No we attended a course at the Phoenix Holistic centre at Bondi Junction.

Good luck with everything.
    xx
    Hi Heather

Many thanks for your email, I have left a message with the Phoenic Hollistic Centre, and I am looking forward to speaking with them. Just out of uncontrollable curiosity, how did your labor go, was the hypnobirthing as helpful as you had hoped?

Thanks,
    Sue
    O

Hi Sue,

My labour went exactly as planned (if not better). My labour was only 4.5 hours and we had a totally natural labour with a water birth. I didnt tear at all either. The hypnobirthing most certainly worked for me and my DH as it gave us so much confidence among all the other stuff. Let me know how you go!
    xx

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

We actually have a Hypnobirthing practitioner coming to our Event - see here: http://bellybelly.com.au/general/ann...lly-event-2005 - and she's also trained in Calmbirthing which is the new and exciting Australian adaptation.
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

sueerbag Guest

Default huge sigh of releif

Hi Heather,

Your timing couldn't be better.

My first class is tommorrow, and knowing that you had a positive expereince and that the hypnobirthing met your expectations is a real releif to me, since I don't know anyone that has undergone this method of birthing at the Phoenix Hollistic centre.

I will certainly sleep well tonight.

If you ever feel like getting together for a coffee/juice, and having some adult conversation, let me know.

Lots of thanks,

Sue
    XX

Hi Sue,

My labour went exactly as planned (if not better). My labour was only 4.5 hours and we had a totally natural labour with a water birth. I didnt tear at all either. The hypnobirthing most certainly worked for me and my DH as it gave us so much confidence among all the other stuff. Let me know how you go!
    xx

I'm going to be doing this when we get pg with #2. Already found one in Brisbane too and her prising isn't bad either!

Yay Tegan!! Im sure you'll love it.

Sue - tell me about yourself! Where do you live? Do you have other bubs? Id love to meet you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12