Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maternity Pads

Wearing to pads at once was hard i had to have them so they would overlap iykwim. Hoping i will be able to get away with only one at a time this time .

Take care Leah

I used Kotex and found them to be really great, I loved the thickness and comfort they provided.

I bled consistently for about 6 weeks (though the last few weeks wasnt that heavy) but then I would have heavy bleeding again on and off for the next few weeks... like it would stop completely for a week, then start again really heavy, bleed for a week, stop for a week, then start heavy... it was rather strange.

Kotex Maternity are on special this week at Coles supermarkets in Victoria (well at least at the one I went to in Boronia) this week.

Just thought someone might want to know!

Cheers,

Rachel

For straight after the birth I just used the generic brand super pads - 2 at a time so the overlap in the middle then changed to the Kotex maternity ones which were pretty comfy 8-[

I used Home Brand ones nice & big & no stupid wings & I only bed for about 6 days! I never bled for weeks & weeks, I'd panic if I did...
    But my usual period is 3 days & 4th day is like spotting, no pains, cramps etc... 8-[

I've been using Kotex maternity & they really are surfboards!! I have a few left & then will go to Libra Goodnights, which I have in my drawer ready to go. I don't need the extra softness/thickness cos I had a c/s but I had bought them all beforehand in preparation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12