Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My Labour Montage

I've gotta go get a tissue *sniff*

Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful pictures!

Trish - email me the link when I get broadband. I'd love to look, but my computer is too slow..... In a month I'm on speedy peoples internet.

No worries Fi. I think you've seen alot of the pics anyway, but still this looks nicer.

Yael, I take that as a compliment then, thank DH for me please Hun, don't even bother with the hospital, you can do it at home too. Happy Birthing day to you sweety. And a big Happy first birthday to your DS

Thanks so much for the response girls. It was far more than I expected !!
    Last edited by Yael; May 20th, 2010 at 09:30 PM.

Thumbs up

OMG
    that was trully beautiful.

im emotional enough without seeing such a loving family moment. my eyes out the whole time.

you have such a beauttiful family your boys look like they are so prowd of their baby sister.

congratulations.

Trish what a fabulous keepsake you've created for your daughter. Its absolutely gorgeous and very special. You've done a great job. Congratulations on all of your precious babies!!

kiki Guest

Trisha, With tears rolling down my cheeks I say thank you. It was an honour to be with you as you brought baby tehya into the world with such determination. After being dragged into the hospital and being told off again today, seeing that was just what I needed to make me realise that it is people like you I do my job for. Knowing I made such an infulence on your birth experience makes it all better and me think-to hell with them!!!!
    All my love forever
    Victoria- your midwife when ever you need one.

Awww Kiki, now it's my turn for tears hun. Huge big :hugs: to you. I'm so glad you liked this montage, you are a huge part of the reason behind my beautiful birth. I can't wait to be able to share this with you again. Well, hopefully anyway.

The HomeBirthing world needs you hun. Your too good for the hospital system.

ps. The trip is getting sorted

Wow Trish thats really beautiful. I love the song too.
    Thanks for sharing with us

That was just beautiful Trish.... Made me all teary too...
    Thanks so much for sharing that special moment with us.

Aaawwww Trish,
    That was absolutely beautiful and brought tears from how touching it is.
    I am sure Tehya will be so proud of her mum for making such a wonderful tribute to her entrance to the world.

Trish, that was awesome.

You finally inspired me to do an "online only" version of the montage we put at the end of Olivia's birth video. I uploaded it last night to Youtube.

Would you believe it, the damn thing was taken down as "inappropriate content" this morning.

AAARGH!!

Anyone know of anywhere else that offers hosting for birth videos/photos?

What, It was taken down !! There are plenty of birthing videos on YouTube. Tehya's on is on there too. my video was reviewed before it was put on there though. Weird, I have seen full on vaginal births on there before

Michael, can you send me the link to Olivia's montage please I'd love to see it.

Thanks for the comments girls.

The sad thing is, it's only for online viewing. I can't actually save it for myself, unless I join there site and get it made into a dvd through the company in America.

Okay...another attempt at uploading to Youtube, this time with a message to the general audience. Hope this one stays...*grin*.
    Last edited by BellyBelly; January 25th, 2007 at 06:59 AM.

omg,that was just beautiful.i just gave birth to harry 5 days ago and this was just so emotional to watch.well done.
    nikki

Wow michael, that wass amazing... Thanks for sharing Olivia's birth with us... i love the pic of Molly cuddling olivia at the end.

you need a warning note at the beginning of it....
    PLEASE HAVE TISSUES READY!
    that was one of the most beautiful things i have ever seenin my life. I so envy you for having a VBAC, ive now had 3 c/s all under general. Well done mate.

{wipes the tears from my eyes} that was beautiful...thank you for sharing!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Love them both, thanks for sharing!!! We need more beautiful birth clips like this so everyone can see how safe and beautiful birth can be, in water and out of course The motion that it's a risk in a normal pregnancy is really sad. I plan for my next to be at home in water... can't wait... but can LOL
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children

BellyBelly Birth & Early Parenting Immersion - Find out how to have a BETTER, more confident birth experience... guaranteed!
    Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast