Thread: VBAC after 2 Emergency C's???

Default VBAC after 2 Emergency C's???

Hi there, Im new to this so I hope Im in the right area... I was just wondering if anyone has had experience or knows if it's possible to have a natural birth after emergency c's? I had a grade 3 placenta previa with my daughter who was born at 31 wks, she was coming ready or not! and a year later had my beautiful Oscar who I tried for naturally, my water's broke but I did not go into labour, I was induced, and 13.5 hrs later they took him out as he was indistress. I would like to get a douler and try for a natural but not sure if it's even possible!! It will be at least 2 years between Oscar and the third if that makes a difference. Thanks )

Hi & welcome to BB.
    You might like to check out this forum too: http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/vagi...-breech-birth/
    & especially this thread: http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/vagi...s-here-bb.html

I know of one BB member specifically that recently had a VBA2C so it is definitely possible!
    BB is a wealth of information with lots of mums and a few professionals that will be able to lead you to a lot of education and information!

Definitely possible, if you really set your heart and mind to it, get informed, and choose your careprovider really well.

Here's some inspiration from ICAN on Youtube:

VBAC after multiple cesareans

Meh. Dodgy link. Try this:

YouTube - VBAmultipleC

Our Journey to Homebirth after 3 Cesareans

And here are some of my favourite articles on this subject:

Vaginal Birth after 2 or More Cesareans

ICAN/VBAC/Cesarean - from Ronnie Falc?o's Midwife Archives
    The above link is from the USA Midwife Archives, there's a huge list of articles and research there. This site has a Search function, so you can type in just about any topic to do with pregnancy and birth and pull up great info.
    Last edited by Julie Doula; June 7th, 2008 at 12:53 PM.

I posted a reply to this in your other threat

http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/vagi...-possible.html