thread: What did you wear in the hospital

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Mar 2008
    North Northcote
    8,065

    I just wore my tracksuit pants and had some flowy breastfeeding tops. i did have a nightie too for bedtime, but that's because DH bought me one as a special gift.

    oh and i had a dressing gown brought in as DD was in SCN for a few days and the middle of the night feeds i didnt want to bother putting on clothes but didnt want to wander the halls in just my nightie lol.

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Jan 2009
    A Pirate Ship
    3,627

    Thanks for all your replies ladies, I didn't mention that it will be warm here when bubs arrives hence why I wont be wearing the pj's when I get home to get my moneys worth out of them. But it's pretty cold in the maternity ward at the hospital so I will be needing long sleeve tops and long pants but it seems that trackies and my robe will be totally ok. The big black knickers are actually one of the few things on my list that I still need to purchase but I wont be going to hospital without them