Thread: What to do?

Default What to do?

Ok.... very over sex!!!! Dh and I have been at it like rabbits trying to bring this baby into the world, I really am not coping with the end of this pg...

I can't sleep due to hips aching, heartburn, and sore groin muscles... then there is the uncomfyness that I get around my tummy (tried pillows!). I can't bend over to pick stuff up from the floor, when DD is there she is great and helps, but I cant do a lot on my own! I feel like I am whinging non stop and feel guilty as I know that I should be excited and greatful that I am able to have another child. Oh but then there is the feelings of fear as the what if questions come into play... what if something goes wrong, what if there si something wrong with bub, what if I have done something wrong, why wasn't I happy with one healthy child..... ARRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!! Seewhat I mean!

I am to scared to use things like RLT and EPO as I have heard some bad stories... and I have been driving down very bumpy roads, eating spicy food, imagining the whole labour and bubs coming out.... and Hello I am still pg! I know that bub will come when ready... but I am ready now... I am scared that she will be born on the 29th and I really don't want that...

HELP... please I need some BB exclusive encouragment here!.

Whinge over!

I think we all get the 'What if's' question around the ned of pregnancies! then once bub is here they continue! 'What if id done this or that..' etc.

As for getting bub out....nothing worked for me with DD2....i learnt to be patient as she was 5 days late....(after DD1 being 3 days early it was horrible)!

Id sit in the nursery hoping bub would come out but that never worked either!!

All the best..not long to go now

I'm sorry to say but nothing works, bubs will come when s/he is ready and not a minute sooner. I tried everything (except EPO). I don't know if the stretch and sweep helped or if it was dtd the night before, but it happended when it happeded (5 days over at that). I know it is horrible and you want it over now, but it will be over soon...and then you'll be wondering what you were whinging about..lol (that's what i did anyway). Hope it happens for you soon.

becky Guest

Mel - I feel for ya hun. Those last few weeks are a nightmare. I think you can try and start things, but your bubba will just come when she is good and ready.

Prob a bit soon yet, but I have heard that stretch and sweeps work quite often. A few of my friends have had one and gone into labuor within 48 hours.
    Oh and I 100% recommend RLT. I took it from 30 weeks in tablets and tea, and my second labour was a million times better than my first (1st labour was 24 hours, 2nd was 4 hours.) Dunno if its a coincidence, but I will definately be using it again next time!

Good luck with everything! Everynight you go to sleep, is just 1 night closer to meeting your bub!

thanks guys.... that is why I love BB....

Becky you almost made me cry.... maybe that is a sign!!! hehehe

I know that I will prob say why did I want this baby out when she does come, but for now I just want to be able to bend over properly.... oh ans reach my toes to paint them!

Hi Mel. I have tried everything too, I'm 6 days overdue and nothing works. They won't come until they are ready. I'm so ready its not funny but he won't come out. I hope your little princess decides to come meet you real soon. Good luck.

i dont think anything really works. my Bubbs came @ 37weeks 5 days

Thanks Jo... I hope your little one comes soon too! I think I'll die if I go over!

lj268 Guest

I agree with the other ladies, bubs will come when she is ready, no matter how hard it is for you lol.

My first was born 3wks2days early then my second was only 2 days early, so I had a huge wait . Third was 3 days over then 4th 2wks1day early and my last was 1wk early, so no one knows when they will come, but seems there really is nothing that we can do to make it happen quicker.

With my last, the doc stretched my cervix, I have never had that done before and it hurt, but within two days I had her, so not sure if that actually helps or not??

Good luck when the time finally comes to bring your little princess into the world.