Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do your scars look like?

Rainbows_ Guest

I was bery groomed before birth i was completly bare to put it nicley, i dont think its nic for doctors to be pushing aside your pubes to make a cut ewwww thats nasty even to shave someone else pubes, sorry i am going off the point, the pics were good though

How weird is this. I was just looking at my 2 scars last night. and commented on how far apart they are. I thought they were right on top oif each other. and they have faded heaps. One is just over 3 years old and ther other just over 1..

LOL girls!!

I have only had the one c/s (emergency) and my scar is really neat, with almost no overhang (but i've worked pretty hard to get all my pg weight off) Mine was "superglued" as the nurse called it, they just sealed the would, with no need for external stitches or staples. brilliant. Dont know if i would have a second c/s, depends on circumstances. good luck!!

Rainbows_ Guest

After healing so quickly and comparing my barely visable scar to the ones i have seen i am very optimistic if i were to have another baby to opt for a c-section as the scar really fades and if i dont have to have extra scars all the better

Jeez, I didn't know about the overhang!! Is that common???

Kirsty77 Guest

Well yeh it is as all the muscles have been cut through down there! So it kinda hangs a bit.

some of those photos wern't to pretty!
    My scar 9months on looks mostly like the 3rd womans down, it is neat but still quiet dark red/pink in colour. (although i think it is fading)
    I was wondering if they cut the same spot or not for next time also

I'm really lucky, the colour of mine is now *looks*very light purple, almost faded complately... its only been not even 7 months!! Im really happy with mine, its so neat... Im thinking about posting my pics to the website. I have pics of mine at 1 day, and i will just take pics of that day and send them in.

Kirsty77 Guest

Nic-the generally do recut in the same spot, but if your unlucky like I was they cut in a different spot!!

i took a pic of mine to get a frontal view, i like mine, DH thinks its sexy. A battle scar to show what i went through to save my daughters life...

I agree Simone.... I had a c/s with Alexa who was prem also... Not what I planned...
    But nevertheless... everything went fine..

my scar is quite small & neat (I would expect next time it will be bigger if i go full term!!!)... Part of it is now very light but other parts are still dark pink....

I tell people that Just because my daughter came out of the sun roof doednt meani didnt go through any less pain to have her... i had an emerg c/s, and i still get "why didnt you at least try for a natural birth??" "umm because contraction were cutting off the umbilical cord as there was no fluid left in my uterus!! Giving birth would've killed her"

hehe Thats good B that doc has already told you he will cut along the same line.
    yeah Mitch i wonder if i carried to full term next time if my scar will need to be longer.... never thought of that one before....

sajemsha Guest

Smile I've had three

I've had three caesers and I've only got one scar and it's on the bikini line. I'll be having my fourth! That should be intersting.
    Rose

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12