February 13th, 2010, 05:53 PM
#1
Hun, I'm so glad you managed to get your story written down. You had a tough time Hun but you should be so proud if youself for getting J here safe and sound. I hope you can begin to heal both physically and emotionally.
Spring xx
February 14th, 2010, 02:09 AM
#2
You went through so much.
I hope you can heal both physically and emotionally soon.
Congratulations and well done, you really did do well.
February 14th, 2010, 06:05 PM
#3
Congratulations on doing so well and being so strong!
You did the very best that you could and your little boy is proof of your strength and efforts!
I hope the healing goes quickly and that when you look into your little man's eyes you forget all the bad and feel only love.
Well Done!
February 14th, 2010, 06:26 PM
#4
Hugs hun sorry you didnt get the birth you wanted, hope you heal quickly and enjoy your little man.
xoxox
February 14th, 2010, 06:43 PM
#5
Bun I am so sorry that the birth didn't go the way you had planned. But I think you did an amazing job in very difficult circumstances.
I am so sorry your recovery was so painful, it's hard enough adapting with a new baby!
I hope you are on the road to recovery, both physically and emotionally
February 14th, 2010, 07:13 PM
#6
I hope that was cathartic writing that Bun, I knew you'd had a tough time, but nothing like that! How was your DH through all of it?
WRT doing #2, please keep on top of it, otherwise you could end up with a fissure like me, and that is no fun at all.
I hope you are on the road to recovery now and feeling a little better.
x
February 15th, 2010, 05:07 PM
#7
Oh WOW! What a amazing story, you did an AWESOME job
You are such an amazing mumma, and that is amazing that your little boy bo wasn't getting distressed, I really thought it was going to end in a Caeser
I hope your recovery becomes smoother
February 16th, 2010, 05:46 AM
#8
Wow, what a story! I'm so sorry the birth didn't go to plan for you, but I am so proud of all your efforts and your immense strength. You did so well! I hope your recovery speeds up and you're feeling like your old self soon. Thanks for sharing your story!
Beata x
Bookmarks