Thread: The Birth of Nyah Ashley

Default The Birth of Nyah Ashley

This was a very quick labor, no show ,waters didnt break,nothing, i was swimming on a sunday with DH at my parents and we decided to go home for dinner, it was 6.30pm we got home i hoped in the shower and after id gotten out i was laying on the bed watching tv when i got a pain that was in the kidney area,it wasnt going away just there and constant, so i rang the hospital and they told me that it was probably nothing but as id lived so close to come in, so I did, the pain was getting stronger by this time but as i was only 35wks and 5 days i thought that it was just more pains, id had throughtout the whole pregnancy and been hospitalised several times so when we get there im put on a baby monitor and sure enough im told im in labor and going to have the baby 2nite. so i get pethedine and gas and 4 hrs later she was born,weighing 6lbs 13.5oz.But i was so anxious and hadnt had my antidepressants that i was argh horrible i refussed to push and kicked the doctor opps LOL. She was put onto my boob straight away but her sucking reflex hadnt come in so she only had a few sucks and went to sleep she spent the whole time in special care and i didnt have her in my room at all,she had to be gavarged(tube feed) because she kept falling asleep b/c of being premmie, but the worst thing was she had to stay in an extra two weeks after i went home and i had to go in every 4 hrs and feed her, i broke my heart every time i had to leave her, but she came hm eventually and now i want to sell her on ebay any takers!!!!! LOL ta for listening/reading Nadiaxx ps i love her to death, she's the light of my life.

LOL @ kicking the doctor!! Glad everything turned out okay in the end!!

Default THANKS

Thanks Angel,
    can u believe he even came back to deliver the 2nd!!!!!!!! heheheh O Nadia xx

Thanks for sharing your story Nadia
    That must have been hard with Nyah having to stay in hospital for an extra 2 weeks, but I'm glad to hear that all was ok in the end.

Thanks for sharing Nadia.

Glad everything turned out ok in the end.

Thanks for sharing Nadia LOL at kicking the Dr!!

rofl @ kicking the doctor, why didn't I think of that Thanks for sharing Nyah's birth story Nadia. Gorgeous name too

Love

Great story Nadia. Hope Nyah is being good for her mum!