Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Fast Birth Story of Alexandra.........

Yay lucy, an amazing birth story you are a birthing wizard. When is the next birth???
    Your little princess is just beautiful, well done

Debbie Lee Guest

Wow, Lucy! What a great story and a wonderful birth! Well done!

annef6722 Guest

hey lucy
    what a great birth story - you get so used to hearing all the nightmare ones, its nice to hear of a good one! i'm going to buy the book with cd "25 ways to awaken your birth power", and try the hypno method, for myself. my first baby was induced - and hopefully i won't have to be induced this time.
    congratulations on your 3 babies - what lovely names too!

Anne, I had drug free with Olivia, then I was induced with Charlie, hence my determination NOT be induced with Lexie.......I am so glad I did the hypnobirthing, as Lexie's birth was fantastic. And I am glad that by sharing the hypnobirthing experience/my birth story, as even it it just helps one other Mummy have a good birth, it is worth it! BEST OF LUCK!!

Lucy, your story is truly awesome, and very inspiring!

I've been searching online for Francesca Naish's hypnobirthing CD (which you mentioned above), but to no avail. Are you able to provide any hints on where to find it?

Thanks!

Thank you for bumping this thread! There is nothing I love more than to re-read my birth stories once in a while. I cannot believe my little Lexie is now two!!! (Recent photo attached of my gorgeous little one!)

I got my copy of the Franchesca Naish CD's from her website: if you google Natural Fertility Management.....it should come up. Then go to the products page and it is the "Birth and Beyond" CD. PM if you struggle to find it?

It's such a wonderful story. And Lexie is a little cutie!

Thanks Lucy - it took a little bit of sleuthing to find, but yay! Have found it now! It was on the 'fertility' website. Not that I actually need it for the moment... but I'm tucking all these little gems of information away for the day that I do! (Remembering where I've saved all this information is going to be another matter entirely...)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123