thread: Leo's awesome vaginal breech birth *extremely long & detailed*

Jun 2007

Hun, what an honour to read your story. You are incredible hun. What an angel in Leo. I am so so sorry he grew his wings so quickly. My heart goes out to you and i send you warm and knowing love. xoxox You will always miss him, love and hold him in your heart- never enough but a gift you learn to treasure over time.

Aug 2009

I have tears in my eyes and sadness in my heart... Thank you for sharing your incredible story with us. You did such a wonderful job birthing Leo. So very sorry he couldn't stay with you and DH longer xx

BellyBelly Member

Oct 2008

Tashybabe - seeing that L eo's birthday is tomorrow, I wanted to read your beautiful account of his birth again. I can't stop the tears. The way you write about him is so beautiful.

Thinking of you and your DH this week.

Happy birthday for tomorrow Little Man.

Jul 2005
    Sydney

Even though I'm sure tomorrow will be a tough day for you I wanted to say Happy Birthing Day to you, Tashy and a Happy Birthday to your angel Leo. This time one year ago you were a birthing goddess.

Jun 2007

Jennifer...so beautifully put.

Thinking of you and Leo, wishing it were different. Lighting candles for your boys. xoxo Much Love xoxo HM

Sep 2009

Beautiful story. Thinking of you and your beautiful little boy. Hope you get through tomorrow, remembering your special little man. Hugs.

Jul 2009
    Out North, Vic

hun.

Jan 2009

I will be thinking of you tomorrow Tash

BellyBelly Member

Sep 2010
    North West Victoria, Australia

Will be thinking of you tomorrow, Tashy.

I'm so sorry he couldn't stay.

xxxox

Mar 2007
    Sydney

Thinking of you hun, I am so sorry that your little man could not be here with you
    xx