Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my story so i can may be help *May be Distressing for some*

wow, big tears here... you are strong and courageous. every soul is loved and important. Thank you for sharing.
    xoox

Levi's Mum

I am sitting here in complete admiration of you. I think you are absolutely amazing and I know that with a Mum like you, Levi will have a wonderful life.

My experience had a different outcome, I didn't lose my son during birth but in utero. I knew all was not well, but I was continually dismissed as a nervous first time mother. I totally agree with you that you as a Mother know best and your instinct is an amazing sense that should not be ignored. Often we only hear about the positive aspects of pregancy and then when something goes wrong we feel so alone. Thank you for being so brave and sharing your story. I can't imagine how hard it was and I know that you will have saved another family going through the same horrible experience by being so honest.

I wish you and your most precious son every blessing.

Luv Spring.

Thank you so much for sharing your story. My goodness, what an ordeal you and your beautiful boy has gone thru. I am so sorry that this happened to you.
    I am sure you have helped alot of women for a lot of different reasons. Thank you.

Leviísmum

My heart is breaking after reading your story.
    Unfortunately there are still medical professionals, like the midwife encountered, continuing to practice in our hospitals. And the thing that I find even more disgusting is that, in many cases, the hospital management know about these problems and choose to ignore them.
    I pray that your fight for compensation is finalised soon. I hope the settlement is enough to provide Levi with the very best of every thing that life can offer.

Thank you sooo much for sharing your story....

I don't really know what to say - it makes me so angry and sad that this could have happened. I'm so glad that your taking legal action as someone should be accountable for this...

I wish you and Levi all the very best!! You sound like an amazing strong woman to have gone through all of this, and Levi sounds like a little fighter!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12