thread: ADDITIVE 320 - peanut butter....I've been doing some research on additives

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Jun 2007
    Somewhere between asleep and awake
    1,194

    From what I can find, Helga's Soy and Linseed bread is ok.....Praise Mayonnaise contains 320 due to it containing sunflower oil (it also contains cane sugar which I've heard is bad). I haven't given the girls mayo yet but will be buying a different brand. I'm on a cupboard rampage now!! LOL

    I'm disappointed because my fav wine contains 220! Bugger! Anyone know if all wines contain this or just cask (woops I just admitted I drink cask wine )

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Oct 2006
    Sydney NSW
    4,837

    Most wine contains sulphur, I am allergic to it so can't drink wine Apparently you can buy wine with no preservatives.

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Dec 2005
    In Bankworld with Barbara
    14,222

    Well I got an email back from Sanitarium and their peanut butter doesn't contain 320 at all!

  4. #4
    BellyBelly Life Subscriber

    Feb 2006
    melbourne
    11,462

    i can no longer drink white wine gives me heart pulpertations salad im also having issues with snacks ...BBL

  5. #5
    Registered User

    Oct 2006
    Sydney NSW
    4,837

    A lot of frozen party pies have 320 in them as well.

  6. #6
    Registered User

    May 2008
    Melbourne
    1,838

    Just making dinner which is pies in my pie maker. My pampus pastry has 320 in it!!

  7. #7
    Registered User

    Jul 2008
    Country VIC
    930

    It is soooooo frustrating, I just called the company that make the bread that I buy from IGA as it does not list 282 on the label however it says vegetable oil, and they said that 282 is used in the bread making process arrgggh, they assured me it was all vegetable derivatives lol. I havent been giving DD that bread anyway I have been giving her bakers delight but I am trying to find something from the supermarket as I have to drive 1/2 an hour to get the bakers delight bread.
    Olive: I am feeling your frustration with snacks, whats left for them to eat at the end of the day

  8. #8
    Registered User

    May 2008
    Melbourne
    1,838

    On the snacks, so many in the 'health food aisle' have 220 in them it's rediculous I'm stuck as to what i should be feeding my boys

  9. #9
    Registered User

    Apr 2009
    Vic
    337

    It is soooooo frustrating, I just called the company that make the bread that I buy from IGA as it does not list 282 on the label however it says vegetable oil, and they said that 282 is used in the bread making process arrgggh, they assured me it was all vegetable derivatives lol. I havent been giving DD that bread anyway I have been giving her bakers delight but I am trying to find something from the supermarket as I have to drive 1/2 an hour to get the bakers delight bread.
    Olive: I am feeling your frustration with snacks, whats left for them to eat at the end of the day

    this thread motivated me to get my bread maker out, so i spent $20 on flour and yeast and will make my own. Its a bit of an effort to make the bread every day to two, but its worth it. I used to use my breadmaker a lot but then i got lazy.

    And its so much cheaper. I'll get 20 large loafs for my $20. and no additives.